• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Combo Breaker, RedBull Kumite, ELEAGUE, Tekken 7 UK

Cyrus

Itabashi Zangief is in losers, lost to Diaphone 2-1.

edit: Verloren is in losers as well jeez. Lost to a RYU named Joel.

ScribbleD

Crowd is loving this SonicDolphin match. Wooing every time Kim Wu landed a combo earlier, and Kiets is leading the crowd in OH SHITs evwry time Jago lands a throw

ScribbleD

Is Punk in or did they DQ him?

I've been trying to figure that out because he's present, but idk if he already had the flight booked before he found out about the [potential] DQ and decided to take the flight to do money matches and hang out.

mbpm1

I've been trying to figure that out because he's present, but idk if he already had the flight booked before he found out about the [potential] DQ and decided to take the flight to do money matches and hang out.

I heard he's in but as a spectator, or only playing in Injustice?

Hazzuh

The skullgirls top 8 was so good.

Shame that it clashed with Rev 2 top 24 :(. I got to see LK be eliminated tho, Rev 2 Millia seems like a real struggle right now. Definitely more lab work is needed.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Is Xiaoyu top tier?

Only if your name is Tanukana.

0.jpg

JCDR's movement is so godly. He isn't afraid to just dash right in her face and make the right read on when to stuff out what she was going for.

Top Bottom