• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Which one are you specifically looking for? I tracked down a toon link in NYC that I really need to get around to picking up.

Damn forgot to write down that cigar suggestion I got a few weeks back.
Late reply but

amiibo-zelda.png

Vik is gone?

Nas the GOAT
Vik let a dude named Lil Boat blow up before him
Every rapper he like is trash
Offset is the best Migos member

Got that out the way.

Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone

Worst of mornings. Two hours sleep. Feel like complete trash. Want to cut my own head off.

People are trying to sue Disney for lemmings, but are against reparations. The fuck is life about

It's probably the funniest thing I've read in a while..who even thinks of such a thing? How high do you have to be? And a couple seem to be agreeing? 😂

Beefy

Yeah, that's why I amended my post with this:

I didn't mean to show up on the offensive and realized it pretty quickly. It's shitty regardless. There's a very delicate balance to approach from both sides that people struggle to manage, it seems.

Nah I got what you meant. I am still glad I am not a girl, I couldn't put up with the abuse, I would end up being locked up.

Evening all, just saw that women are gonna be in the next call of duty on gaming side, not even gonna bother wondering how that thread is gonna go. Anyways, how has your day been?

Evening all, just saw that women are gonna be in the next call of duty on gaming side, not even gonna bother wondering how that thread is gonna go. Anyways, how has your day been?

I've been upset since I found out lemmings are getting legal representation against Disney for a movie made over 60 years ago. Yup, lemmings are getting reparations

The retail apocalypse has descended upon my town and it's depressing as hell. The only mall in town is slowly being gutted and I don't know if it will last much longer.

The retail apocalypse has descended upon my town and it's depressing as hell. The only mall in town is slowly being gutted and I don't know if it will last much longer.

The retail apocalypse has wrecked my areas local malls.

There's only two malls worth a damn here now and they're doing pretty great.

The mall I'm in is... not great. There are vacancies littering the mall, but luckily due to the ever expanding shopping district surrounding it still has a pretty decent pulse. Another mall about 20 miles from here is the same case, the city literally created its "downtown" around that mall (which also renovated itself) so it will never really die.

But this one mall not far from my house... sheesh. You know it's curtains when companies are converting your old departments stores into their corporate headquarters.

zeemumu

That's always a bad scene. Walking around a dying mall can be fascinating though.
Watch decay in real time.

Yeah, the primary shopping area in my neighborhood slowly died out after a bigger one opened down the street. Eventually the whole thing was bulldozed to the ground.

There was a retro game shop in the new plaza that regularly hosted various tournaments and it didn't make it, either. I think it's an insurance place now

Zekes!

The malls in my city are a sad sight too. We just built a new outdoors shopping centre a few years ago that was supposed to attract new businesses and bigger name stores to our city (we got our first H&M and Forever 21 when it opened). So far, a number of stores have come and gone, and a good chunk of retail spaces remained empty until relatively recently. Our mall in the heart of our downtown has had a bunch of stores close down recently and nothing new open up. And now two other malls have undergone significant renovations and expansions, one of which has been done for a couple years, which added a whole new wing to that mall that is still empty. The second mall is the most popular in the city, but I have a feeling that it will undergo a similar fate when it's renovations and expansions are complete.

Sch1sm

This Celtics/ Wizards game is scrappy.

Ive been watching it. Weird how big a difference happened after the half. Celts possession up, matchup in their favour. Wizards either fell asleep or the Celts woke up. I'm happy with a green W, though.

Another day, another granny who's sad because people are mean to her for throwing other minorities under the bus. I'm willing to call my mom an ignorant anti gay bigot and racist (she's an African who thinks black Americans are lesser) who I also love and do all I can to educate but so many others just want to make excuses for their family.

akira28

I've been upset since I found out lemmings are getting legal representation against Disney for a movie made over 60 years ago. Yup, lemmings are getting reparations

no power on earth affects white people like an angry white person.

edit:

hi lurker. yeah you. you just asked aloud "why are they always going on about race, race race, in the BCT thread?"

because. motherfuckers. you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom