• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

I wonder if people would still complain if one made the (correct) generalization that all Trump voters are idiots.

some of them voted to see the world burn, or to rob the place blind. They...they....yeah they're idiots too. Unless they have another planet or a secret country they're going to run off to when everything goes extra.

Beefy

When you vote for a person like Trump, you either are a racist bigot or can turn a blind eye to him being a racist bigot to get a better life. Either way you are scum.

Shy

Afternoon BCT
Good morning, Negro Association of Neo Gaming Age Forum.
Morning Black People,
Morning, BCT.
Mornin' all. ✋
Afternoon BCT.
Evening all.
Sci-fi plays a lot of action movies, they had a Fast and Furious marathon not to long ago. But that could be argued that it is scifi now.
LOL. Good point.
When you vote for a person like Trump, you either are a racist bigot or can turn a blind eye to him being a racist bigot to get a better life. Either way you are scum.
This post = true.

akira28

Vik got clapped?
Wonder which one of the many reasons..

Here's to you Nicola and Bart...

edit:

This weekend's This American Life was pretty infuriating. It goes into how the people behind Trump and Nigel Farage and all were part of a alt-right cocktail cabal. They basically snuck past the sleeping public using the greedy press as a goddamn battering ram.

edit...also....pizza? I'm thinking pizza and beer, and I actually live close to a liquor store that is open on Sundays.

This dog birthday is awesome. So much food

if there is one thing you know a dog loves, its that. and belly rubs.

Just finished the first episode of American Gods. It's dead good, in'it.

Time to get a free trial of Starz then

You like horses?

horse-girl-china-husband-billboard-huang-lijuan-_six6.jpg

Sch1sm

On console, have you guys gone all digital? Sticking with physical discs? Or a bit of both?

Mostly physical, with the exception of two games (and PS+ or Games With Gold stuff).

Only time I buy digital over physical is if the game has a significant discount. That happened with both Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 for me, and close to release in both cases. $40 and $48 respectively vs the CDN$90 they'd cost us for physical during the past holiday season.

Slayven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom