• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How could I forget Mariah Carey's Honey?

And it's just like honey
When your love comes over me (that's right)
Oh, baby, I've got a dependency
Always strung out for another taste of your honey

It's like honey when it rushes over me
You know sugar never ever was so sweet
And I'm dying for you, crying for you, I adore you
Boy, you know your love addicted me
And I'm strung out on you, darling, don't you see?
Every night and day
I can hardly wait for another taste of honey
Honey, I can't describe how good it feels inside
Honey, I can't describe how good it feels inside

Gibbs

Actually the making out, the hand hovering all over the body is hotter than actual sex. I become a magnet when kissing and even when the sex is going on I may contantly slow the pace just to get more pecks in.

YES. I found myself trying to make out during sex, I mean the thrustin was good and hands everywhere but it wasn't doing the job. The love pecs? Yes, thats what makes it possible for me to finish.

You're not weird. Cuddling and making out is way better than sex.

#giseleisweird

Same boat as you. Gah I miss cuddling.

Phreaker

He should play Cool For The Summer before jumping on the guy tbh.

Haha or Bon Appétit :p

I always got off during the whole makeout that leads to sexy time. Sex is good but makingout is hotter. #gibbsisweird

We'll see how that goes. Thank goodness he leaned in to kiss me when I dropped him off after our first date or I would have forgotten and that would have been a mistake, because I'm interested. I then asked him if he likes beards. :) I've never had a makeout session with a full beard.

Either that or Body Slay

tumblr_oah9l8CoJU1rl1ogjo1_250.gif

Yeah. I still use Body Slay!

Gibbs

I learned quite of bit of sign language today. Nothing too exciting but it's a start. The goal is to be able to communicate completely with my deaf neighbor.

My niece is here and I'm playing house with her. She keeps bailing on me however.I was hoping to nail down this whole parenting /uncle thing.

Monocle

I always got off during the whole makeout that leads to sexy time. Sex is good but makingout is hotter. #gibbsisweird
No lies detected. Making out is the best.

Sadly, it's tough to convince straight friends that a little kiss is no big deal when you get an instant tent in your pants. Life is hard you guys.

Gisele

Banned
I learned quite of bit of sign language today. Nothing too exciting but it's a start. The goal is to be able to communicate completely with my deaf neighbor.

My niece is here and I'm playing house with her. She keeps bailing on me however.I was hoping to nail down this whole parenting /uncle thing.

That's incredibly admirable. I barely even talk to any of my neighbors, let alone learn a whole new language for them.

I took a sign language class fifteen years ago and don't remember any of it. I've never had anyone to talk to with it :(

Gibbs

That's incredibly admirable. I barely even talk to any of my neighbors, let alone learn a whole new language for them.

I took a sign language class fifteen years ago and don't remember any of it. I've never had anyone to talk to with it :(

He's 84, and lives alone. His wife and daughter are deceased. He has a daughter in Arizona, and grandchildren in the area but they barely come to visit and it's sad. I know how to say hi, mother, father, old,and OK but that's it, which he taught me. I imagine he'll be happy when he sees what I learned!

I feel sign language is something incredible, but it's far and between when I cross paths with a deaf person until I moved here.

No lies detected. Making out is the best.

Sadly, it's tough to convince straight friends that a little kiss is no big deal when you get an instant tent in your pants. Life is hard you guys.

Haha that's the truth. The idea of making out with a straight friend is extremely hot. I know one or two I'd kill to kiss. Not even tight boxer briefs can't stop it.

Life is hard, and so is something else. 😂

Gisele

Banned
It'd be so much easier if everyone was bi and attractive so no one was off the table 😂

He's 84, and lives alone. His wife and daughter are deceased. He has a daughter in Arizona, and grandchildren in the area but they barely come to visit and it's sad. I know how to say hi, mother, father, old,and OK but that's it, which he taught me. I imagine he'll be happy when he sees what I learned!

I feel sign language is something incredible, but it's far and between when I cross paths with a deaf person until I moved here.

How are you studying it? (I may have missed this if you mentioned it before)

Man, I would love to learn sign language eventually. It seems like such a great thing to know.

I actually started watching a show called Switched at Birth based on the fact that it dealt with deafness, but, man... ugh, what a frustrating show. I had to stop. There was only one good character: the main deaf girl, but even she was annoying sometimes. Everyone else was awful, especially the fucking sister that got switched. I'm getting mad just remembering her.

A lot of the situations/plots were eye-roll worthy, too.

It's an ABC Family show, so... that should have been my first warning.

Gibbs

It'd be so much easier if everyone was bi and attractive so no one was off the table 😂

How are you studying it? (I may have missed this if you mentioned it before)

I downw apps off the app store. I know there are various ways to sign things but I gotta start somewhere. I may even look into actual classes, depending on cost and such.

Man, I would love to learn sign language eventually. It seems like such a great thing to know.

I actually started watching a show called Switched at Birth based on the fact that it dealt with deafness, but, man... ugh, what a frustrating show. I had to stop. There was only one good character: the main deaf girl, but even she was annoying sometimes. Everyone else was awful, especially the fucking sister that got switched. I'm getting mad just remembering her.

A lot of the situations/plots were eye-roll worthy, too.

It's an ABC Family show, so... that should have been my first warning.

I've heard of the show but never watched it. I feel sign language is so unique. My sister knows quite a bit of sign language and it's amazing watching her interact with my neighbor. I hope to be able to actually communicate better with him, instead of us writing out conversations.

Gisele

Banned
I want to get a tattoo of a unicorn on my hip but my girlfriend says that's a symbol for bisexual girls who go to swinger parties. Is that slang terribly common knowledge, or am I in the clear to get this tattoo that I'll probably end up regretting in five years anyway?

I downw apps off the app store. I know there are various ways to sign things but I gotta start somewhere. I may even look into actual classes, depending on cost and such.

I love the internet and smart phones

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I want to get a tattoo of a unicorn on my hip but my girlfriend says that's a symbol for bisexual girls who go to swinger parties. Is that slang terribly common knowledge

yes, but unless it's visible to people other than your partner, I don't see why it really matters

Phreaker

Exactly. The thing that makes things work is a good conversation. You seem to have already alternate plans if that doesnt happen so Im sure you'll do just fine. Just remember to hit us with the tea.

It worked, he's coming over tonight and we are going to PSVR and chill. He's interested in learning about MTG and Hearthstone too *swoon*. Then we are going to get sushi take out. (I hope he doesn't read GAF)

YLJjWUi.gif

Gibbs

It worked, he's coming over tonight and we are going to PSVR and chill. He's interested in learning about MTG and Hearthstone too *swoon*. Then we are going to get sushi take out. (I hope he doesn't read GAF)

YLJjWUi.gif

Ohh snazzy! Have a fantastic date night!
Making out is totally appropriate and I believe most of us would approve.

Vazduh

Gibbs, that's amazing! I bet you'll make your neighbor really happy.

I want to get a tattoo of a unicorn on my hip but my girlfriend says that's a symbol for bisexual girls who go to swinger parties. Is that slang terribly common knowledge, or am I in the clear to get this tattoo that I'll probably end up regretting in five years anyway?

Um what the... The first time I heard of it. I don't see the problem, especially if you really want it. Did you draw it yourself, customize someone else's design or would you opt for a specific drawing you found online?

8Fi9ZWe.gif

Pheaker's boo, if you're reading GAF, do iT

0okr8fr.gif

Kevyt

For some reason I can't separate politics from everyday people.

Each time I meet an interesting guy I want to know exactly what their political and ideological leanings are. I keep wondering if they're those type of guys that think "racial preferences aren't racist" or if they believe in the whole "make America great again" schpill. I look for particular things and often wonder if I should just not do it anymore because I'm just setting up myself for disappointment.

For example, a guy was talking about how some people are too uptight and easily get offended and the PC culture is way out of hand and we just keep coming up with labels for everything and blah blah, blah, something something Trump is actually good for us...

Things like that...

Gibbs

Each time I meet an interesting guy I want to know exactly what their political and ideological leanings are. I keep wondering if they're those type of guys that think "racial preferences aren't racist" or if they believe in the whole "make America great again" schpill. I look for particular things and often wonder if I should just not do it anymore because I'm just setting up myself for disappointment.

For example, a guy was talking about how some people are too uptight and easily get offended and the PC culture is way out of hand and we just keep coming up with labels for everything and blah blah, blah, something something Trump is actually good for us...

Things like that...

Perhaps you prefer engaging and intellectual(political) conversation? I mean, knowing where people stand in political, and other issues is quite normal, at least to me.

Though I love, LOVE talking to Trump supporters and seeing their view on things, verses mine on what he has done. Nothing wrong with healthy conversation unless you are like my brother, and it becomes a fight because "Trump is talking America back from one illegal at a time." Like fucking seriously.

Gibbs, that's amazing! I bet you'll make your neighbor really happy.

Oh he was thrilled when I learned the few things I know. Plus we facetime, and text each other so its always a blast. For 84, he is sharp and is amazing. He is like an young soul in an old body. He grew a goatee to "feel younger" haha.

KmA

Things like that...

Ok but I don't really want to associate with people who have politics that allow them to view people as sub human. Like thanks for your wrong opinion.

Gisele

Banned
Um what the... The first time I heard of it. I don't see the problem, especially if you really want it. Did you draw it yourself, customize someone else's design or would you opt for a specific drawing you found online?

Yeah I'd never heard of it either. But it's fine. The unicorn is too important and pure to mean just one thing. If anyone questions me on it then I'll turn it around on them and make them look like the weird one! 🦄

I just want the head. I have a few reference photos I found but if the artist I end up with can come up with a better or more interesting design then I'm not going to stop her. There's a parlor a block from my office rated five stars on Yelp so I set up an appointment for Wednesday evening.

KmA

Ok I know body positivity love your flaws blah blah blah but I've been feeling so ugly lately. Like I saw how badly I'm balding and I fucking freaked. Because from the front I look fine but behind there's a giant bald spot directly where my blind spot is. I should probably shave it all off but I'm only 23 I shouldn't be this bald this early I hate it. And I saw a video of myself and there was just so much fat peeking out it's driving me insane. I'm trying to tell myself to calm down it's not bad but like... Whenever this happens I just spiral and I can't get out of it.

daripad

Welp, looks like things are going more serious with the guy I'm dating. I feel kinda scared because I've never been in a relationship before and I don't know what the hell is going to happen as I'm going to another city in a few weeks and I'll stay there for a full year and I don't know if I want to commit to a long distance thing.

Tbh though, we're only dating right now so I shouldn't worry about these things and I enjoy my time with him

Gibbs

Was hoping to get an update from Phreaker on his date. Hopefully all went well and
they made out

Sex is the best because you can do all during it. All.

This is true too.

Welp, looks like things are going more serious with the guy I'm dating. [bold]I feel kinda scared[/bold] because I've never been in a relationship before and I don't know what the hell is going to happen as I'm going to another city in a few weeks and I'll stay there for a full year and I don't know if I want to commit to a long distance thing.

Tbh though, we're only dating right now so I shouldn't worry about these things and I enjoy my time with him

It's ok to be scared. Its the uncertainty of not knowing where things are going. I went through it and I think its the standards when you first begin dating. If you truly are enjoying your time with him, then try to commit to a long distance relationship. You can visit one another, use video chat services(facetime, skype, etc) and talk on the phone. it's extremely possible to do long distance, its just ou both have to be willing to put the required effort in. Plus you both can always visit one another.

Kevyt

Welp, looks like things are going more serious with the guy I'm dating. I feel kinda scared because I've never been in a relationship before and I don't know what the hell is going to happen as I'm going to another city in a few weeks and I'll stay there for a full year and I don't know if I want to commit to a long distance thing.

Oh, nice!! Congrats! I didn't know you were dating someone. If you are going to a bigger city in a couple of weeks, it would be best to not commit at the moment and just hang out, date him, etc... But be forward about what's going to happen once you have to leave. Unless you really end up liking him a lot. I'm not a big advocate about Long Distance Relationships. Some make it work but I feel that overall, from my perspective, it isn't worth it.

Ok I know body positivity love your flaws blah blah blah but I've been feeling so ugly lately. Like I saw how badly I'm balding and I fucking freaked. Because from the front I look fine but behind there's a giant bald spot directly where my blind spot is. I should probably shave it all off but I'm only 23 I shouldn't be this bald this early I hate it. And I saw a video of myself and there was just so much fat peeking out it's driving me insane. I'm trying to tell myself to calm down it's not bad but like... Whenever this happens I just spiral and I can't get out of it.

But you look great! At least from the pictures that you've posted here. As far as the balding, ummm... it happens... Sooner or later.

/shrug

Dating is garbage /jaded

What happened?

Gibbs

I started to bald pretty early also so I can relate to you. There is a chance you can do hair restoration to try to reclaim that hair lost. I'm doing it and could lead you through the process, and its like $25 for 6 months. I have seen good progress so decisions.

It'll be ok though! Some guys can pull off being bald. Its understandable to be rough on yourself, but no one is harder on you than yourself. Personally you could look fine to a normal stranger, but to you, its the end.

Dating is garbage /jaded

Hope everyone is well.

You ok dude? Sorry I was so late replying to your text, my sister just dropped my phone off on her way to the airport.

Though.... being without a phone was extremely nice. I didn't realize how much of a distraction it really is.

Well something did happen but it's not the cause of my stance on dating.

I was chatting it up with some guy who ended up being a weirdo, I deleted my POF account as it never served a purpose for me.

Gibbs

I was chatting it up with some guy who ended up being a [bold]weirdo[/bold], I deleted my POF account as it never served a purpose for me.

I think most of the people encountered on dating sites are weird hahaha. I probably am one of those people. Though it's more awkward than anything.
Until a guy asked to see my armpits, and asked if he could smell and lick them.

I'm only on Tindr, and I haven't logged into that in days. I'll probably just delete the app.

Crayons

Banned
I like Gibbs suggestion, ask him why he doesn't know. I wouldn't be one to give up too quickly if you're really interested - you never know what's going on in their head unless you ask.

The first question I'd be asking is why? Then go from there. Sounds like he's a flake perhaps. Did he already agree to go with you?

So I went ahead, swallowed my pride and asked.

He told me that he hates social events like that. So that's why he doesn't want to go. So I'm gonna find another date for the prom instead.

Bladenic

I think most of the people encountered on dating sites are weird hahaha. I probably am one of those people. Though it's more awkward than anything.
Until a guy asked to see my armpits, and asked if he could smell and lick them.

I'm only on Tindr, and I haven't logged into that in days. I'll probably just delete the app.

Hot tbh

Phreaker

Was hoping to get an update from Phreaker on his date. Hopefully all went well and
they made out

Our date went well, at least well enough that he wants to talk today about getting together again this week. I don't recommend PSVR for a 2nd date. You're too isolated in that headset. We didn't play it too long, just let him try a couple games. We had a great talk over dinner and then back at my place afterwards. We let each other know we like one another and are interested in seeing where this goes. When he went to leave we kissed, but then I tried to really kiss him. It seemed awkward and didn't work out how I had planned in my head. Your pic is quite appropriate. :) I felt real dumb afterward and my immediate reaction after he drove away was, "I can't do this...I'm just not good at this". I feel like once I do hear from him I should apologize for the awkward end to our date.

So I went ahead, swallowed my pride and asked.

He told me that he hates social events like that. So that's why he doesn't want to go. So I'm gonna find another date for the prom instead.

Good work! So, maybe he likes you just not big on the social event? At least now you know, which is better than not knowing, right?

I was chatting it up with some guy who ended up being a weirdo, I deleted my POF account as it never served a purpose for me.

I can relate. I was on OKC for like 3 days and didn't log back in for 6 months. It's obvious to me the whole "dating scene" has change A LOT from when I did it last and I don't like the way it is now, but I'm old.

Gibbs

Our date went well, at least well enough that he wants to talk today about getting together again this week. I don't recommend PSVR for a 2nd date. You're too isolated in that headset. We didn't play it too long, just let him try a couple games. We had a great talk over dinner and then back at my place afterwards. We let each other know we like one another and are interested in seeing where this goes. When he went to leave we kissed, but then I tried to really kiss him. It seemed awkward and didn't work out how I had planned in my head. Your pic is quite appropriate. :) I felt real dumb afterward and my immediate reaction after he drove away was, "I can't do this...I'm just not good at this". I feel like once I do hear from him I should apologize for the awkward end to our date.

So glad to hear it went well! PSVR was just a front to hang out! ;) all jokes aside, I wouldn't put much emphasis on the kiss because in his mind it could have been fine but to you it was awkward. Him wanting to talk today is fantastic news and sounds great! Glad you both have a mutual interest in each other. Hopefully things continue to go smooth.
How did she get banned... what the?!

I have no idea, been wondering the same thing.

Bladenic

Aw damn, forgot that there was a gaycation special last night called United We Stand. I think I get Vice so wanted to record it. Oh well.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
How was he a weirdo?

He clicked on the meet me feature which I tend to ignore almost always cause the ones I decided to indulge in never answered me back but would look at my profile.
I was going to ignore this one but checked out his profile and he seemed nice so I figured ok maybe this once well...

We were chatting it up and it went well but he just stopped talking to me out of nowhere so I said ok whatever and I see he changed his looking for to a woman. I think at this point it's no use in even having a POF account as it seems to mainly house undesirables who just want attention for whatever reason.

I had an account on there for awhile and I never got any messages or replies anyway so it was best to delete it.

KmA

So some guy asked me out on a date and we were texting for the past couple days. When I asked him if we were still on for tonight he didn't respond. And then I checked my scruff and I think he blocked me on there... I was really looking forward to tonight it would have been my real first date. Why did he ask me out in the first place if he never intended on going? Now I feel like shit

Edit: ok he texted back saying his mom got hurt... Literally what I don't know if I believe him

Top Bottom