• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Player name: Haz
Steam profile (link)
Dotabuff (link)
MMR bracket (if available): 3.7k
Preferred role(s): Any
Are you interested in Captaining? (y/n): N
Additional comments: I cud cast n stuff

Chris R

Please let there be a ticket for this so I can watch the games inclient easily.

That or hire BTS so I can strim the games.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I've already applied for a ticket, just waiting on our logo, and then it's all up to Valve :). We'll also probably have plenty of community streamers.

TUSR

Banned
Reminder:

Add Anbokr, tSWIFTx`, Procarbine (legendary+procarbine on steam), Artanisix (ellen pudge on steam), or myself on Steam to get a guild invite to the IHL.

PLEASE DO THIS

Chris R

I've already applied for a ticket, just waiting on our logo, and then it's all up to Valve :). We'll also probably have plenty of community streamers.

cool cool

I'd like to play but I suck and can't guarantee I'd be around every Fri/Sat to play if everyone else on my team caught the bubonic plague

Player name: SuperChoco
Steam profile (link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperChoco
Dotabuff (link):http://www.dotabuff.com/players/97825562
MMR bracket (if available): I haven't played ranked/not that interested in ranked
Preferred role(s): Support, Maybe a mid if you want to lose.
Are you interested in Captaining? (y/n): No, not enough EXP.
Additional comments: I am generally only available from 8pm PST (11pm EST) and onward for the three days listed. I have an unpredictable schedule, but I'll be able to share available times to the captain with two weeks notice. I watch games more than I play. When I queue I usually go for Random Draft, Single Draft , and All Random.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Reminder:

Add Anbokr, tSWIFTx`, Procarbine (legendary+procarbine on steam), Artanisix (ellen pudge on steam), or myself on Steam to get a guild invite to the IHL.

PLEASE DO THIS

Just a note, please make sure you are not already in the maximum allowed number of guilds before asking for an invite (the max is 4).

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
What times are the games likely to be played?

It all completely depends on your captain. We're giving captains lots of scheduling leeway this season in an attempt to be as inclusive as possible and to accommodate different timezones. I'd expect us to have games ranging from 11 am pst all the way down to 10 pm pst, anywhere from Friday to Sunday.

The_Poet

Banned
It all completely depends on your captain. We're giving captains lots of scheduling leeway this season in an attempt to be as inclusive as possible and to accommodate different timezones. I'd expect us to have games ranging from 11 am pst all the way down to 10 pm pst, anywhere from Friday to Sunday.

Cool. Flexible is good for me.

TUSR

Banned
I added everyone to Steam, I'll be inviting people to both the IHL Guild and IHL Steam Group intermittently whenever friend requests are accepted or take it upon yourself to message me before I get to you.

Reminder: Read the OP, most questions can be answered by reading the format, rules, and proposed timeline. If you have additional questions, PM/Steam msg an Admin or ask in here.

Alright, I've got one concern. I don't think there's an expressed way to deal with a captain being incapacitated by something. If a captain is totally unable to coordinate with the other captain/meet their match, there should be some procedure for choosing a stand-in captain.

I should specify that I mean the captain has some sort of emergency or planned absence, rather than just forgot or something to that effect.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Alright, I've got one concern. I don't think there's an expressed way to deal with a captain being incapacitated by something. If a captain is totally unable to coordinate with the other captain/meet their match, there should be some procedure for choosing a stand-in captain.

I should specify that I mean the captain has some sort of emergency or planned absence, rather than just forgot or something to that effect.

Just notify an admin and keep us up to date, we're here to resolve unique situations like this.the rules are just there as a guideline to cover most situations and the basic runnings of the league, emergencies or unexpected occurrences are probably better resolved on a personal basis as they arise.

Also goes back to the whole delegation part, a captain can delegate or defer some of his responsibilities to a teammate, especially in the case of a planned absence.

rotar2

Neo Member
Player name: rotar2
Steam profile (link): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003225415/
Dotabuff (link): http://www.dotabuff.com/players/42959687
MMR bracket (if available): 3700 solo
Preferred role(s): Carry > Offlane > Mid > Support
Are you interested in Captaining? (y/n): N
Additional comments: Dotabuff link doesn't show correct amount of games I have played due to me turning on the option for sharing info just recently. Have 3000+ games under the belt.

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
I hope this gets ticketed. If it isn't ticketed and no one is casting is there a way I could watch the games without casting them or being an admin?

TUSR

Banned
I hope this gets ticketed. If it isn't ticketed and no one is casting is there a way I could watch the games without casting them or being an admin?
You can watch in client. I'll be posting all the game schedules when the captains organize a game time.

The spreadsheet will be all our friends.

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
Player name: NeckToChicken
Steam profile (link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/necktochicken
Dotabuff (link): http://www.dotabuff.com/players/43601302
MMR bracket (if available): Just shy of 3.7k, but I've only played like 15 ranked matches.
Preferred role(s): No strong preference.
Are you interested in Captaining? (y/n): No
Additional comments: I just re-enabled stats after valve set them to off by default whenever and can't be assed to play a match to update it. Caveat emptor. Play a match to get up to date and USEast shits itself. Hello again to you too dota. Dotabuff now up to date.

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
You can watch in client. I'll be posting all the game schedules when the captains organize a game time.

The spreadsheet will be all our friends.

I'm not trying to be complicated but if i'm not friends with anyone on the list how do I find the games? I know you can search for lobbies by password but i doubt you'd be posting them to the public.

I'm just interested in watching the games as i'm in the same skill level as everyone else who posted in the thread (~2800 MMR) and just want to see how people play below/at/above my level.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I'm not trying to be complicated but if i'm not friends with anyone on the list how do I find the games? I know you can search for lobbies by password but i doubt you'd be posting them to the public.

I'm just interested in watching the games as i'm in the same skill level as everyone else who posted in the thread (~2800 MMR) and just want to see how people play below/at/above my level.

If we get a ticket from Valve, you can watch them through the in game "Watch ---> Amateur" tab.

Genos

Banned
Is it mandatory to play the matches on friday-sunday only? My best times are more on the weekdays like tuesday or wednesday morning to afternoon. I can prprobably do Saturday night but it would be like after 12am

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Is it mandatory to play the matches on friday-sunday only? My best times are more on the weekdays like tuesday or wednesday morning to afternoon. I can prprobably do Saturday night but it would be like after 12am

Yeah sorry, matches are going to be restricted to Fri - Sun as we're going to release weekly schedules on Mondays, and want to give captains a few days to schedule and confirm matches with us (admins).

TUSR

Banned

Unfortunately getting two teams together at your best time is going to be quite difficult, and keeping the schedule to Friday-Sunday would be best.

-razzy-

Neo Member
It would be nice to have a list of SEA gaf players. Ah god dammit, wished my pings are better!!

On another note, I am hoping that the ticket goes up live. Can't wait!

Low Tier
rofl
dac15_tired.gif

Skinpop

so I'm traveling to japan next month and will be away from the 3rd till the 27th. Is this going to be a problem? After I get back I pretty much have unlimited free time :)

Top Bottom