• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NISA announces Culdcept Revolt (3DS) for NA, Summer 2017

shaowebb

I keep frantically checking the NISA store every hour to preorder. Its NISA so I can't help but wonder if they'll have any sort of limited edition stuff.

Dingens

and I just imported the japanese one a few weeks ago... guess I'll wait for the physical EU release than. especially for the online multiplayer

well i sure as hell didn't expect a localization, but i also didn't really consider the possibility of someone else taking it from nintendo. very happy to see this!

looking forward to playing with more folks~

well... I'm still waiting for our rematch with the original culdcept 3ds ;)
contact me if you fell up for it (I probably suck by now)

and I just imported the japanese one a few weeks ago... guess I'll wait for the physical EU release than. especially for the online multiplayer

Oh see, then this is all your doing!

Anytime something like this happens, it's always because somebody just imported. Someone needs to take the fall every time. Thank you for your sacrifice!

Spman2099

I was wondering if I was ever going to buy another game for my 3DS; I now know the answer to that question is yes. This is fantastic news.

AniHawk

I keep frantically checking the NISA store every hour to preorder. Its NISA so I can't help but wonder if they'll have any sort of limited edition stuff.

if you've bought something from their store before, they send out an email. if not then i guess someone might post it in this thread if/when it goes live.

Kremzeek

I have both the PS2 & 360 versions. It's funny they have the exact same card art- couldn't they update them from a different artist? Of course it would kind of be wasted on a tiny 3DS screen anyway...

I would buy Day 1 a PS4 version, just so I can see the art in HD and see more of the game board at once.

shaowebb

I have both the PS2 & 360 versions. It's funny they have the exact same card art- couldn't they update them from a different artist? Of course it would kind of be wasted on a tiny 3DS screen anyway...

I would buy Day 1 a PS4 version, just so I can see the art in HD and see more of the game board at once.

Actually they dont have entirely the same art. Some cards keep legacy art while others update. For example the Kelpie and Migoal in PS2 and 360 versions are completely different card arts. I keep wishing for them to FINALLY change the art on Lilith :(

shaowebb

This is definitely becoming a year of niche dreams coming true for me.
  1. Culdcept Revolt
  2. Senko No Ronde Duo 2
  3. Marvel vs capcom Infinite
  4. Injustice 2
  5. Musou All Stars

Fighters, card games, bullethell brawling, Musou crossovers and comic books.

What a year. Once Revolt is in english I'll have to take it to work on night shifts.

They always take some time to update. If you order now it will update by the time it ships. Fret not! :)

Ok, I'm just curious. I notice some niche games (like Wild Guns Reloaded or River City Tokyo Rumble) don't honor the discount because they're actually fulfilled by the publisher instead of Amazon. Thanks.

NolbertoS

They always take some time to update. If you order now it will update by the time it ships. Fret not! :)

I've had two bad experiences already waiting to get Prime Discount, even gbough I have Prime. Ordered 3 orders and the rep told me I'll get the discount upon shipping. Package got shipped and no discount. Had to remind them again that I should've gotten the discount. Since those issues, I just wait for Prime discount to apply first on the webpage, before ordering

lmao I got an amazon email notification for the LE this morning. I've signed up for email notifications dozens of times before and this is the first time it's ever worked for me,

Top Bottom