• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Trailer Shown at PSX

I thought it looked pretty good, A lot of people who were young children when this released will be impossible to please with this remake, due to nostalgia.

Looks alright. Honestly, I don't know what people were expecting. Crash Bandicoot's gameplay has aged HORRIFICALLY. I'll check it out when it comes down to the right price

Yarbskoo

Looks alright. My stupid squishy brain is pretty attached to those original graphics, and would rather see those unfiltered textures in HD but I guess that's what emulators are for.

But didn't someone remake the Majora's Mask intro and UE4

Speaking of Majora's Mask, I think MM3D does a better job of retaining the original look and feel of the game while still making improvements in nearly all areas.

Unknown?

I mean, I'm sure that it is exclusive, but the logo at the end doesn't matter when it's coming from PSX. Even if it was multiplatform it would only have the PS4 logo there.
Eh not necessarily. The MVC Infinite had PC/Xbox logos at the end and didn't Shawn say they were working with Activision at E3?

Ok cool. They brought Crash triology for the fans.

Now fans. It's your turn. Keep complaining about resolution, fps, missing online mutiplayer etc. Do your job.

Roo

Fucking amazing.
Have nothing else to say.

Hope it comes out before E3 next year

HHHNNGGGGGGG

Looks alright. I was never a big Crash fan -- despite trying -- though, so I'm not super excited about this.

I'll maybe rent it.

rjc571

Banned
This may just get me to buy a PS4.

Good to see that they have it running at 60 fps, although a few of the scenes were only running at 45. Hope they get those ironed out!

gafneo

Banned
No complaints other than I bet they are not going to include the psx graphics. In Halo remakes they let you go oldschool so lets hope.

Crash looks like he's moving much slower, almost in slow motion and looks very floaty. I can get over the weird art choices but don't screw with the gameplay too much and I'm there.

Best wishes.

Garraboa

Goddamn, that looks rough. Thank goodness I got the Crash and Spyro games way back on 2014 on my Vita. Now I don't need this.

Time for the PlayStation fans who love Crash Bandicoot so much to actually play Crash Bandicoot for the first time.

Yeah people are not remembering the games correctly if they think they moved quick. They aren't fast moving games. Crash 3 with the running shoes moves hype as fuck though.

If this does well will they remaster spyro? Cause that would be hype as fuck.

Top Bottom