• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

b9sfkb.gif

Saw this post some minutes ago, wasn't new for me but under these circumstances the idea just plopped into my head. Certainly not the best edit but well..

The Banderas patent. slow clap.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I can't believe the Twitter campaign actually worked. Take that naysayers :).

Pssst, we still don't know what they will actually do. :) I don't expect them to have actually hired Banderas. But I would laugh my ass off nonetheless.

thuway

Pssst, we still don't know what they will actually do. :) I don't expect them to have actually hired Banderas. But I would laugh my ass off nonetheless.

If it turns out to be true, all I ask is that you make a GIF with a Scarlet Macaw on Banderas's shoulder. :)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Has anybody thought or actually tried posting on Banderas tweeter (if he has one) that he's become a famous meme at GAF. He wouldn't give two shits, but still... It would be funny.

The Banderas gif was popular on reddit and elsewhere long before PS4.

Steel

Banned
I can't believe the Twitter campaign actually worked. Take that naysayers :).

I didn't think it would work. I just participated because I thought it would be funny. I don't think I want sony to get this meta.... But screw it it's better than submerging your console with a bunch of sharks.

Valonquar

Has there been any attempts at a XBone gif mascot yet? Somehow I picture someone in MS marketing seeing these gifs and thinking they should be making futile attempts to make something similar go viral for their system and failing miserably.

For some reason I just keep picturing Don Knotts as the Xbone mascot.

tino

Banned

I don't want they/Banderas to actually aknowledge the meme, but hire Banderas to do a few Kevin Bulter type ads would be the tits.

Ricker

I wouldn't be surprised if he would actually accept to be in a professionaly made commercial by Sony,something they could make for the holidays or something,c'mon Sony,hire the damn guy already lol ;)

Zukuu

Banned
Top Bottom