• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Nintendo Switch Friend Code sharing thread of friendship

13randO

17039092_1313963625336025_6063949593552226786_o.jpg
Hit me up, guys! Toronto, Ontario over here.

NoeinJ

Neo Member
Feel free to add me.

FC: SW-3863-4850-4118 (NoeinJ)

Right now only game is Zelda, going to get MK8 and Splatoon 2. From EU, Finland.

Mandelbo

My code's 4527 4521 6028

I haven't got any multiplayer games at the moment, but I'll be getting Pocket Rumble, Arms, Splatoon 2 and probably Fast RMX at some point. When the inevitable Monster Hunter game comes out for Switch I will be getting that too :p

SW-0499-4567-3003

Online name is neoJABES.

Will be getting majority of nintendos online releases starting with Mario Kart.

Will probably download Fast RMX later tonight to try out the online of the switch. Hit me up if you want to play.

snipah

Neo Member
You guys might add me as well:

SW-7970-9661-9599 -> Name is same as GAF-username

Just got the Switch yesterday...with Zelda arriving next week.

Planning on buying MK8deluxe, ARMS, Splattoon 2, Mario Odyssee and so on...

Coketruck

SW-1929-0150-0617

Online name is FloridaEsq. I'll be getting most of the multiplayer games as they come out, so feel free to add me.

Brookshi

Neo Member
SW-5321-2906-7512

Name is the same on GAF.

I'm from the midwest.

Nice, I've been looking for this thread.

Looking forward to playing some bomberman with you guys.

Beeks

Friend code: SW-2961-4292-0037

Nickname: Beeks

Only have Zelda at the moment, but I will probably pick up Fast RMX when I get a bit tired of it. Definitely getting MK8 and Splatoon 2 when they come out too.

Ascenion

Sweet! GAF friends are the best friends.

My friend code is SW-3604-7802-9021

Name is the same as GAF: Ascenion. Feel free to add me. Mario Kart 8 deluxe should be just as great as vanilla MK8.

I've got Zelda and Bomberman and will get RMX soon.

Mash83

I don'think I'll play splatoon but it would be nice to have some fellow gaffers on my friends list.

5483-4880-0127

purpleturtle

Neo Member
Here's mine: SW-5149-9961-6010
I'm pretty new around GAF, but I'll add whoever & play Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 2 when they're out.

SW-7845-7932-7876

MrPointy

Australia Central Time

I got Bomberman and RMX for multi. Hoping for some MonHun buddies - if the franchise doesn't jump ship to PS4.

Ayumi

FC: 0851-0652-9321
Profile name: Sophie

Feel free to add me even though our timezone might crash! I have Zelda and Bomberman, and will buy Mario Kart when it comes out.

Xe4

Banned
I don't own a Switch yet, I just want to say you using Pandas in the OP is awesome, and totally makes me want to get a Switch.

I'm up for Splatoon 2 test and possibly some MK8 next month.

Friend Code: SW-0396-9138-0801
Nickname: Equanimity

All are welcome to add me :)

Darksora250

Neo Member
Would love to add some folks on here. Currently have Super Bomberman R and Fast RMX and getting MK 8 and Splatoon 2.

Friend Code: SW-7500-3263-2828

All are welcome to add me.

OryoN

- Several ago, news leak about Switch doing away with friends codes.
- Nintendo GAF rejoices. "Finally! It's about gosh damn time too!"
- Nintendo's mobile games more modern features also hinted at this positive outlook.
- Nintendo switch launches...
- Friends code sharing thread goes up.

Hahaha, I couldn't help but chuckle, especially since Nintendo GAF had it pretty rough these last few weeks fighing off hater left and right. This isn't even that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, but man, it's like some people's patience is being pushed to the absolute limit, in the most hilarious way. Have some mercy on us Nintendo!

I am looking for Missouri people but most of all, I would like to add as many people as possible that own all 3 consoles, the Xbox One, PS4 and Switch regardless where you live. Just reply with your info and I'll do the inviting on the PS4 and Xbone. My info below:

Switch: SW-6824-9019-5208
Bully 4 MU

Xbone GTag: Bully 4 MIZZOU

PSN ID: URide_A_Shortbus

sneas78

Banned
Hi everyone My friend code is: SW 8581 8532 8511 Feel free to add me.
Should come up as alin.
So far I have Zelda, fast rmx, wil be getting more games.
Added you RunnineBlue. Thanks.
Added Nathan. Thanks.

bjork

SW-8239-6686-7196

So far I have a Zelda LE that I haven't opened and a demo for Puyo Puyo Tetris, but there will surely be more later. If you get a request from bjork, that's probably me.

Call me crazy but I think typing 12 numbers on a touch screen number pad is waaaay better than having to type every single of your crazy usernames on a gamepad with analog sticks...

Even if I had the option to search by username I'd prefer this way, I just added everyone above me in about 10 minutes.

My biggest problem with friend codes was that we both had to add each other or wouldn't work. You couldn't just make a request. Because it's just a one-way request now it's so much easier and you're absolutely right, typing in 12 numbers on the number pad is so much faster than trying to make sure that you get everybody's username right especially with the way people spell things. I was really against friend codes until I added two pages of GAFers in this thread.

Add me, duders.

Just have Zelda and Snipperclips for now, but I may have Bomberman next week if I get it for my Birthday. I'll definitely be playing Mario Kart and Splatoon come their releases dates.

SW-4723-4282-2717

Top Bottom