• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Nintendo Switch Friend Code sharing thread of friendship

Effect

I really wish the system would display the friend code of people on your list. We're going to hit a point, if we're not there already, where it's going to be easy to lost track of people. Yet if we had the code we could search for it or ask around if anyone had a particular code. When people use their real name and it's a common name it's going to get confusing. Especially if you try to set something up via forums.

Maybe the app will give more detail or something.

Kebiinu

Banned
You think they're eventually gonna have a way to add via Nintendo ID in the future? Perhaps when the paid online service starts? This all seems very beta to me.

Darvan

Question so let's say you have someone named MeanCat and you added them via friend code and you spelled their named MeanKat will it correct the spelling of the person name based on their nnid ?

Cartho

Nintendo Nickname is Cartho, same as here. Or does it pop up as your Switch profile name? If so that's Joe but I guess it's the Nintendo nick.

SW-8395-9129-0115

UK, GMT. First Nintendo console since the Gameboy Colour so need friends!

GeNoMe

Hey guys, I'm in the EU region.
SW-0803-6684-2700 is my code, feel free to add me for some splatoon and mario kart when they come out :)

Nickname is genome

watershed

Banned
Here's my friend code, I don't know what online multiplayer games I will be active with beyond Splatoon 2: SW-1836-0009-5313

Sure, why not. I already have two games that can be played online with Bomberman and Fast Racing RMX and I'm getting both Mario Kart 8, Puyo Puyo Tetris and Splatoon day one.

SW - 2816 - 3774 - 3203

Nickname is the same as on Gaf.

My friend code is: SW-1992-7925-5001

My name will be displayed as Arthe ( I guess? ).

Currently playing FAST RMX, will get Zelda tomorrow and Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon down the line!

This is such a great idea!

Mine is: SW-6718-2032-7418

Loufy is my nickname.
I will be getting Splatoon and Mario Kart when they release so feel free to add me everyone 😁

Top Bottom