• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Asshole: Justin Bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_z

can someone link to the brand of diaper pants he wears? I cant figure out the fashion aspect of them. they look like factory rejects or something those guys with scrotum tumors would wear.

Xav

q6kFAD2.jpg

what is up with huge snapback baseball caps these days? Like you hat is too big and your pants are too tight and fall down.

what a shitty era of style LOL

Easy_D

never left the stone age
LOL. Vanilla Ice deserves more respect than to be compared to that twat.

Vanilla Ice deserves no respect, I mean he flat out stole the bassline from Under Pressure and claimed it was his own and that it was "different".

kazebyaka

Banned
well, to be honest, he can just buy this whole restaurant
i get hate for this dude, but imagine doing stuff you hate every moment you do it. Do you think he likes to sing shitty songs all day long over and over and over? I'm surprised he isn't a cocaine addict and heavy drinker yet.

kswiston

I am curious to see if Bieber will manage to blow through his very large fortune in the coming decades after his fame fades away. One would think not when he is worth 9 figures, but you never know!

The way he loses his temper around people is my real issue.

Oh honestly who cares? Why put so much effort into hating this one kid? Just ignore him and his music if he bothers you so much. I can think of dozens of celebrities (let alone pop stars) where I don't enjoy their work and find their personality obnoxious. I just don't pay attention to them.

Also, the more people whine and complain about Bieber, the more widespread he is. Again, try to ignore him.

bort

Oh honestly who cares? Why put so much effort into hating this one kid? Just ignore him and his music if he bothers you so much. I can think of dozens of celebrities (let alone pop stars) where I don't enjoy their work and find their personality obnoxious. I just don't pay attention to them.

that's a BS reason. They hated him before all this crap about him came out. This is just giving them reasons to try and justify their hate.

You should see how angry people got because he was with the Stanley cup. JUST A PICTURE OF HIM WITH THE STANLEY CUP SENT THEM TO A RAGE! That's ridiculous

http://mashable.com/2013/07/09/justin-bieber-stabley-cup/

Raiden

Banned
A friend of mine drunkenly pissed in a theattre room when he was 18. He (23) now is one of the most decent human beings i know. Its still a douche move but they were obviously wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom