• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Asshole: Justin Bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Oh honestly who cares? Why put so much effort into hating this one kid? Just ignore him and his music if he bothers you so much. I can think of dozens of celebrities (let alone pop stars) where I don't enjoy their work and find their personality obnoxious. I just don't pay attention to them.

Also, the more people whine and complain about Bieber, the more widespread he is. Again, try to ignore him.

His work is fine. It's almost enjoyable, if I liked that genre.

Why does he have eyes similar to Ellen Page?
el7cyGI.jpg

Why is Ellen Page so attractive?

Also i knew Bieber would go this way, but like I said a while back, wouldn't surprise me if it's all a marketing scheme to up his image and sell more shit. Maybe change his style. Go all Rock n' Rolllll.

Arsenic

Yeah okay, I don't like Justin either but you're gonna tell me that as a teen you never did something stupid?

Let's not give this talent-less kid more attention. His main source of income (his teen fans) probably will find this cool and i'm sure there's a percentage that would love the chance to shake his wiener for him too.

If I had a nickel every time a friend of mine pissed somewhere they weren't supposed to, I'd have a lot of nickels. Yes it's a dick move, yes you're drunk, but at the end of the day it's a nightclub. That place is covered in all sorts of bodily fluids.

Sober

He seemed like such a nice young man. What ever could have happened. I am shocked.
Early on he seemed like a halfway decent fellow even if I didn't care for his music (like the time someone threw a full water bottle at him and he shook it off). Now it's all just gone to his head and he's a giant cunt so whatever.

Where does he procure these strangely-patterned and cut diaper pants? I like to think I'm mildly well-versed in most fashion areas, but I have no idea where these are coming from. Who makes them. Why?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Getting so sick of this kid.

So you're saying that in 15-20 years, well see Beiber flipping homes and appearing in Adam Sandler movies for the purpose of mockery?

I'm ok with this.

You're going to have to hope someone really dumb is managing his money.

Yeah okay, I don't like Justin either but you're gonna tell me that as a teen you never did something stupid?
I personally have certainly done a number of stupid things in my life... fortunately i wasn't dressed like a clown during any of those events. I mean seriously, who designed those pants... i need them for next years halloween costume

I dunno

When I was young and drunk I puked in several pubs and bars and I always cleaned it up myself. I did it accidently and not on purpose like Bieber.
with that said I have major respect for "real" working men(I'm one myself) and women like cleaner etc so I would never even think of pissing in a mob bucket. this is just disrespectful and nothing else and should not be shrugged off.

he is an asshole. "drunk kid"-excuse or not

I'm not sure 'kids being kids' is really a good defense. I would assume beiber possesses functional levels of self-awareness; he probably knows he is famous, he probably knows that basically everything he does in the public space will be recorded. I would also guess a lot of us as teens/barely-adults had neither of these factors.

So yeah, me taking a leak on the side of the university admind building when I was in college was lulsy for a moment when I was drunk, but I also didn't have a camera tailing me everywhere I went, the footage of which would be broadcast worldwide. I also didn't have the privilege of being able to not care if it did.

his biggest crime was definitely the pants. truly, wtf at those things.
I really want to know about the pants. This is like the 3rd pair of these with weird printed patterns... Are they bespoke diaper pants?

BFIB

Its just another case yet another young celebrity who never really was told "no." to anything they do.

So the cuntery will continue, until it spills over into something more serious while the hack media watch the celebrity fall, while printing "Is it too late to save him!? How did this happen!?"

Rinse and repeat.

Aomber

Dude's a little shit. He used to be a good kid and now he's turned into this lol.

Should have signed with Justin Timberlake man. He'd have so much more class.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Drunken young adult pees where he's not supposed to. Acts drunk immediately after.

No, its not drunkthread on GAF, its Biebz - so its automatically a crime against humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom