• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Asshole: Justin Bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.

bort

Yeah, this is clearly an isolated incident right? He's never been involved in anything else where other people have befallen harm because of his idiot actions, right?

tumblr_m2b4h0f6e11r1cnedo1_500.gif

you really are a fucking psycho if you think any of those stupid shit means that he should be in a fucking car accident. seriously the really bad thing you posted there was the reckless driving which is really stupid but all that other shit is just a fucking stupid reason to wish that someone you don't fucking know gets into a fucking car accident.

RedAssedApe

Banned
yes an asshole but to be honest he just looks, talks, and acts like your stereotypical teenager.

too bad keyshawn johnson wasn't able to get ahold of his ass that one time he was speeding. scare some sense into him

Crayons

Banned
you really are a fucking psycho if you think any of those stupid shit means that he should be in a fucking car accident. seriously the really bad thing you posted there was the reckless driving which is really stupid but all that other shit is just a fucking stupid reason to wish that someone you don't fucking know gets into a fucking car accident.

How does wishing car accidents on people make you a psycho?

Hex

Banned
The team is named in honor of a specific Native American from Illinois, and the logo is not a caricature at all. No features are distorted or exaggerated.

Ding!

I do not make it an exceptionally regular habit of wishing ill on others, but when I do I prefer it to be catastrophic , entertaining and memorable.
Bieber is due.
Far too many free passes.
This, this is just a symptom of a larger whole but he seriously needs a reality check before he ruins the lives of some people either in his car or some other way and drags some impressionable fans through shit also.
Lessons need to sting to be remembered.

Acorn

Joke? You don't need to be a certain age or own a television to realize who he is, unless you want to throw living under a rock into the equation.

Dunno, I'm mid-ish 20s on the internet daily and watch tv (including music channels) frequently but I manage to hardly ever come across him.

I'm British and he's fairly big over here I think.

I could see how someone could not have a clue who he is.

Lamel

Banned
yes an asshole but to be honest he just looks, talks, and acts like your stereotypical teenager.

too bad keyshawn johnson wasn't able to get ahold of his ass that one time he was speeding. scare some sense into him

I wouldn't say that at all. He's a fucking dumbass.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
sounds like a bastard. honestly though, I was that immature as a drunk 19 (?) year old. I think everyone forgets how immature drunk 19 year olds are. I probably wouldn't have pissed in the mop bucket, but I would have been one of the douchebags yelling the 1999 equivalent of YOLO!!!

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
It'll be a great day when his steel wing trap act fails mid concert and slices his fucking head off.

Or one of his G'd up "friends" gets him into some hard shit and we get to watch his life go up in flames like a bad Richard Pryor joke.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Eh, sounds like your average teenager. I got very similar stories from friends of mine who were not famous or rich.

Steelrain

Meh sounds pretty tame.

When I was his age I would have most likely just pissed on the floor when I was drunk.

I'd say beiber showed more class than your average drunk teen.

Kozak

Banned
Some of you read like you somehow skipped being a teenager.

Fact: All teenagers and young adults are douchebags

Source: I am one.

The only difference is that there are cameras following Bieber everywhere he goes.

Kisaya

hurr let me avatar quote because wanting someone to be in a car accident just because they act like a douche is totally okay

With the previous Miley thread I'm no longer surprised with the opinions people have in this forum. I don't even know why they bother making pop star related threads.

k_trout

Some of you read like you somehow skipped being a teenager.

Fact: All teenagers and young adults are douchebags
Source: I am one.

The only difference is that there are cameras following Bieber everywhere he goes.

got bad news for you man
adults are douchebags as well, only difference is they are bitter and hateful cause they are no longer teenagers :)

Xoanon

Banned
Let Mark David Chapman undo some of the pain he has inflicted on the world by leaving him alone in a cell with Justin Beiber for a few days.

I remember when I used to say "Bieber-hate is ridiculous".

Then he had to go and become a real asshole and make me look like an apologetic 12-year old girl.

Crayons

Banned
What is with all this misadolescenthropy here?
Apparently all teenagers are douchebags who get drunk, piss in buckets, and generally seek to make life harder for everyone else. I admit I am an asshole but that's only because I'm bitter. I conduct myself well and I'd like to think of myself as a role model figure, but apparently I missed the memo for General Assholiness 101.
Am I in the minority of teenagers or has GAF became so old they forgot their teenage years and rely on Clint Eastwood movies to fill them in about teenagers?

k_trout

Apparently all teenagers are douchebags who get drunk, piss in buckets, and generally seek to make life harder for everyone else. I admit I am an asshole but that's only because I'm bitter. I conduct myself well and I'd like to think of myself as a role model figure, but apparently I missed the memo for General Assholiness 101.
Am I in the minority of teenagers or has GAF became so old they forgot their teenage years and rely on Clint Eastwood movies to fill them in about teenagers?

could u elaborate?
not getting the clint eastwood thing, sounds funny though :)

nesboy43

Banned
Gotta love news articles about Justin Bieber's piss bucket.

"But rather than go to a bathroom like a civilized person, Bieber -- wearing pants that should literally be illegal "

Pants that should literally be illegal? What the hell does that even mean? This article is really poorly written, not that I expected groundbreaking journalism for a news story like this. I remember when I was in high school a lot of my classmates liked doing stupid things and bragging about it cause they thought it was funny. That's all this is.

Steelrain

I don't know if you're in the minority but the fact that a lot of teenagers do dumb shit like this, especially drunk ones, isn't exactly groundbreaking. Kids do dumb shit. News at eleven.

k_trout

I don't know if you're in the minority but the fact that a lot of teenagers do dumb shit like this, especially drunk ones, isn't exactly groundbreaking. Kids do dumb shit. News at eleven.

they may do dumb shit but adults from my experience are the masters of all dumbery
i know a grown man who woke up drunk and pissed all over his television

Nemesis_

I wonder how Taylor feels about one of her best friend still going out with Bieber even after all this stuff that has happened and with him. Maybe Taylor is mad cause she really wanted a piece of the Biebs.

Taylor is mad she couldn't enter a relationship, break it off and then use it as material for her new album. That's all.

PopGAF really is something else.

It is by far the most bewildering community on GAF.

There are much worse, I don't think PopGAF ever gets so angry about inconsequential things that Bieber does. Heck I don't think Bieber even registers on most of the PopGAFfer's radars.

I think he's shit and I hate him too

RedShift

I wonder if he knows what German is yet.
Yeah tbf this is pretty shocking. At first I thought he just didn't understand the NZ accent but he doesn't understand even after seeing it written down. 'German? We don't have that word in America.' Dude is an idiot.

Wouldn't a better tactic be to ignore him and the other Disney d-bags instead of giving them the attention they so desperately crave?

Ithil

The thing is, I'm pretty sure it's not even a trend. Nobody wears diaper pants. I mean there's drop crotch pants, but few people wear them really, and nobody makes it look quite as ridiculous as Bieber.

I mean this "#yoloswag" thing he's got going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom