• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinstar

No way Tenshinhan is out next.

If that happens they would have had no reason to bring him along in the first place.

Nah, he's going to 'hold the line' with the the last few U7 characters. I say Piccolo and Roshi go before him.

my jaded-ass self tells me tenshinhan is gonna get taken out by a stray energy blast from kale powering up

dope.jpg

Source.

If Cell had trained in his perfect form, he would've been far and away the strongest being right? Frieza, Saiyans, etc.
I guess he was too arrogant.

Did he have the Androids infinite energy?

I don't think he did, or else I don't know why Goku would feel the need to give him a sensu bean.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Vegeta Freeza Goku Gohan will be the last 4 standing from u7. Those saying vegeta's out next are high lol.

I know we rag on ol jobber vegeta but I doubt he's out anytime soon
Now if they really wanna put the team in a dire situation and spread fear among the team goku gets out Xp

J-Rod

Veggie has fared better than I thought considering he had zero build up. He will job eventually, but it looks like he will get to do a lot of work first like the last tourney. That's pretty much the best you can hope for.

I guess you're not familiar with the Vegeta Cycle™.
What cycle, Geets always lasts and has a moment in the main event, even with Cell he got one last shot in to give Gohan his chance.

Gohan's the one who got hit with the biggest troll in the series during Buu while Geets cane back for the final stretch.

Skeeter49

Do you guys think Kale will beat that guy she's fighting in the NEP without transforming.
Going off the leaks, she's not fighting anyone when she transforms.

I'm gonna bet Roshi goes out next. Maybe show off that fancy new move he showed in 94, and then get thrown out.
That wasn't a new move. He stole that move from Jackie Chun. Must have saw it during Chun's fight with Goku.

Skeeter49

What cycle, Geets always lasts and has a moment in the main event, even with Cell he got one last shot in to give Gohan his chance.

Gohan's the one who got hit with the biggest troll in the series during Buu while Geets cane back for the final stretch.
Vegeta wouldn't have had to save Gohan if he didn't get Gohan nearly killed in the first place.

Gohan was in the situation where he was losing that Kamehameha struggle because of Vegeta going on a rampage against Cell that did fuck all, and Gohan losing an arm and half his power because of that.

Odoul

I know it'll never happen on Goku Ball Super, but I'd love a swerve and Goku actually not make it to the final match and the final two are something we've never seen or completely unexpected.

Frieza + Vegeta. The awkwardness would be worth it alone.

Vegeta + Gohan. They've kind of got a history. Vegeta has handed him some surprisingly brutal ass whoopings for a little kid. They also share pretty negative traits. Piccolo called out his arrogance. But Gohan also has a cruel streak when he knows he's stronger and fighting someone he doesn't like.

Do you guys think Kale will beat that guy she's fighting in the NEP without transforming.
Going off the leaks, she's not fighting anyone when she transforms.

That wasn't a new move. He stole that move from Jackie Chun. Must have saw it during Chun's fight with Goku.

Huh?

Doesn't she fight several guys while berserk?

Vegeta wouldn't have had to save Gohan if he didn't get Gohan nearly killed in the first place.

Gohan was in the situation where he was losing that Kamehameha struggle because of Vegeta going on a rampage against Cell that did fuck all, and Gohan losing an arm and half his power because of that.
Um ok... what does this have to do with what I said

I know it'll never happen on Goku Ball Super, but I'd love a swerve and Goku actually not make it to the final match and the final two are something we've never seen or completely unexpected.

Frieza + Vegeta. The awkwardness would be worth it alone.

Vegeta + Gohan. They've kind of got a history. Vegeta has handed him some surprisingly brutal ass whoopings for a little kid. They also share pretty negative traits. Piccolo called out his arrogance. But Gohan also has a cruel streak when he knows he's stronger and fighting someone he doesn't like.
This what I'm saying man. Who didn't expect krillin to go out first. Imagine it being goku whole team confidence is shot stakes go up over 9000. I'm holding out hope I don't think he makes it last it's gonna be gohan

CazTGG

I mean the guy who is beating her up while he's in her normal base form.
The leaks make it sound like
Kale transforms because of Goku focusing on Caulifla, she shouldn't be fighting if that's the case. .

Even when it's another universe, the Legendary Super Saiyan revolves around Kakarot.

This latest episode was fine...except for the anticlimactic ending.

You said Vegeta gave Gohan his chance to beat Cell, I wouldn't count that because he was making up for a fuck up he made 2 minutes before that.

he did open up Cell for Gohan to win, that's a fact, you not personally liking it cause Vegeta did something before that is irrelevant to that and my actual point which is that Vegeta still got a moment in the main showdown of the saga.

LordOfChaos

Magetta was fighting Toppo an episode or two ago, and is ok up until now....Damn it, I wish they showed what happened, they can't just show a second of something like that!

Skeeter49

What if Vegeta is really an android? No one could fuck up that much in one arc.

I love the final flash to distract Cell, I'm still going to poke fun at it.

Still in awe at those SS Vegeta shots from yesterday. Whoever was in charge of those shots deserves some drinks, all on me.

For right now I'm going with Yuki Osada just based on process of elimination, but I could be wrong. I'm going to keep an eye out for her to see if future episodes she shows up on have art like that pop up.

LordOfChaos

Go back to "Big Trouble, Little Trunks" with Shins first introduction and watch him then, vs him shitting his pants at ever bend now, it's a pretty funny transition ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom