• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

PillarEN

Makes sense for Steve. He's got family, doesn't want to move year after year and possibly be traded during the season, he made his playing money already. Why not go for something where you can stay in one spot for hopefully more than a few years?

calder

Ugh just en ether playoffs already. I really want off-season media content, then expansion trade shenanigans, then the draft, then free agency. I'm so setting myself up for disappointment when the coward GMs do jack shit yet again.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In the meantime, my new most prized possession has arrived:

QQZQ26P.jpg

Quick

Banned

Was hoping Anaheim would be part of this, if only to either adopt their third jersey to as a home with a white away jersey.

Otherwise, most of those teams are really in need of change. Boston can really just stick with their current template and call it a day, but I'm interested in what they have.

I'm surprised Florida's there, but I have a feeling it'll be minor changes to the current design.

St Louis hires Steve Ott as Assistant....Coach

🤔

Well good luck to him, he was a serviceable player.

Good riddance.

Quick

Banned
I see a dude who comes to my store wearing a Golden Knights hat all the time. lol

It's actually not a bad logo.

Edit: According to that Sportslogos link, the Oilers are making a tweak to the orange jersey they're wearing next season by darkening the blue from a royal blue to navy.

I see a dude who comes to my store wearing a Golden Knights hat all the time. lol

Edit: According to that Sportslogos link, the Oilers are making a tweak to the orange jersey they're wearing next season by darkening the blue from a royal blue to navy.

The Vegas logo has grown on me. I like it.

zroid

Banned
I still can't believe the Sens made it to the ECF

call me a fool, but pre-season I suspected Detroit would finish 8th in the Atlantic, and Ottawa 7th. Leafs 6th.

good on 'em

Marvie_3

Banned

Gross. I cant understand why teams are so in to these dark, drab colors.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I am so angry

My soundcard stopped working

I liked that sound card.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Also found out my monitor has speakers that i never knew it had lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Agreed. One of the few good decisions the Oilers made in the last ten years was going back to their old colours.

At least the orange is sticking around.
Its why, despite the logo being meh, the Stars going with a bright green is awesome. Flames throwbacks look so good because theyre bright and they pop.

Socreges

Banned
I guess I need a Markstrom avatar? I can't see Miller getting re-signed unless he really loved the city and would take a weak contract

yyzjohn

Banned
did they really do that? this is probably a joke but at this point, who knows really

"Erik, great run by the Sens, you guys came so close, can you look back now and put into words how you felt watching those young Leafs, especially Auston Matthews in the first round? They'll be a team to be reckoned with in years to come don't you agree? You have to take some satisfaction from watching your countryman Nylander win the world championships too. All in a all a great year for Leafs players"

imBask

Banned
"Erik, great run by the Sens, you guys came so close, can you look back now and put into words how you felt watching those young Leafs, especially Auston Matthews in the first round? They'll be a team to be reckoned with in years to come don't you agree?"

again this quote sounds like a joke, but I'm still unsure. This is bad

Cake Boss

Banned
"Erik, great run by the Sens, you guys came so close, can you look back now and put into words how you felt watching those young Leafs, especially Auston Matthews in the first round? They'll be a team to be reckoned with in years to come don't you agree? You have to take some satisfaction from watching your countryman Nylander win the world championships too. All in a all a great year for Leafs players"

yyzjohn

Banned
I legitimately felt bad for Craig Anderson after all he's been through this year. That was the extent of my compassion for the Sens.

imBask

Banned
why not? are you afraid they'll say this team is perfect and nothing needs to be done to make it better? legit question

Cake Boss

Banned
why not? are you afraid they'll say this team is perfect and nothing needs to be done to make it better? legit question

Penis Oreo isn't as bad as Bargain Bin, I think they realize they need a legit game breaker up front, how they get that is entirely up in the air.

A lot of good work done in the past months, this season could be used a building block for the future.

imBask

Banned
Penis Oreo isn't as bad as Bargain Bin, I think they realize they need a legit game breaker up front, how they get that is entirely up in the air.

A lot of good work done in the past months, this season could be used a building block for the future.

Karlsson is too good, I wish we also had a modern puck moving dman

Top Bottom