• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... There was a small insect in my morning urine today.

Let's be real, if the OP legit pissed a bug out there'd be no speculation about it considering how just passing a kidney stone the size of a grain a sand can be can be excruciating, they would've been left in a heap on the floor, possibly passed out from the pain.

This is peak "why are you asking GAF"

Your dick fucking shoots bugs, go see a goddamn doctor

This is peak "GAF overreacting over fuck all"

He saw an insect in the toilet after he pissed. He didn't see the insect come out of his cock, he didn't feel the insect come out of his cock. The logical conclusion to draw from this is that the insect was already in the bowl.

Fucking wasting a doctor's time for this bullshit.

OP, mail that insect to me and I'll be able to analyze it to see if it came from you. Don't forget to include some of that pee for me to wash it down conduct concurrent analysis.

Also wouldn't mind some poo for dessert.

Daffy Duck

OP, mail that insect to me and I'll be able to analyze it to see if it came from you. Don't forget to include some of that pee for me to wash it down conduct concurrent analysis.

QFeNtB6.jpg

What the fuck is it? I'm afraid to click the link.
A trypophobia trigger if that stuff bothers you. Imagine a foot pockmarked with holes with insect eggs/larvae in them. Now imagine someone scraping and cutting dead skin to peel out said eggs/larvae.

But now, I'm just thinking about what's for breakfast.

poodaddy

I don't.....I don't understand why you are as you are. Help me understand.

A trypophobia trigger if that stuff bothers you. Imagine a foot pockmarked with holes with insect eggs/larvae in them. Now imagine someone scraping and cutting dead skin to peel out said eggs/larvae.

But now, I'm just thinking about what's for breakfast.

Thank you!! Good I didn't click this shit.

Linkura

Let's be real, if the OP legit pissed a bug out there'd be no speculation about it considering how just passing a kidney stone the size of a grain a sand can be can be excruciating, they would've been left in a heap on the floor, possibly passed out from the pain.
This, come on people.

every now and again I'll pee and there'll be an ant in the bowl when I'm done

you know what that means?

no it doesn't mean my bathroom is soaked in piss

no it doesn't mean I'm peeing ants

it means there was an ant chillin on the underside of my seat and I disturbed it with my pee

Top Bottom