• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-Lundz-x

Decided to YOLO some more rolls and did two 10 pulls. Got UMU on my very last pull. Worth it, but now I'm down to 19 SQ :(

But 2 wavers and Nero off this banner is ok with me.

Pejo

I'm running him with Imaginary Around. He has two quick cards and his NP is also quick, so the boost is very nice.

Yea not a bad angle. Since he's an easy lv.5 NP, that would be a big boost to his 1v1 damage.

I use the crit up one since Cu is my last resort guy so i just kind of hope that his survivability keeps him alive for a bit and self chains for big crits.

Do you do crit damage, crit star generation, or crit gather up? Way too many crit stats, they need to combine them into a single CE. (probably have in JP already)

Yea not a bad angle. Since he's an easy lv.5 NP, that would be a big boost to his 1v1 damage.

Do you do crit damage, crit star generation, or crit gather up? Way too many crit stats, they need to combine them into a single CE. (probably have in JP already)

Crit damage cause his crit star generation is decent and since he's my last guy up when I have to use him it's often caused he's the last guy standing so gathering is unnecessary since he'll get all of them anyway.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Finally got Sanson in the daily free FP Summon yesterday. So I finally now have every 1* - 3* servant (aside from Caster Gilles since he's story locked) that's available after nearly 3 months of playing.

Finally got Sanson in the daily free FP Summon yesterday. So I finally now have every 1* - 3* servant (aside from Caster Gilles since he's story locked) that's available after nearly 3 months of playing.

When is Caster Gilles supposed to be unlocked anyway? I thought he would have been unlocked after Orleans, but it seems like he wasn't?

Strimei

It isn't his FGO profile its his err servant profile the one masters basically 'see' when they look at a servant.

Hah, I forgot that this was a thing.

In regards to the earlier talk about Liz, I don't mind her myself, there are more annoying servants (looking at you, Phantom of the Opera. That weird trilling "Lalala" of his haunts my dreams...), but she does have some rather grating voice lines all the same.

Ala Alba

Oh I didn't even know there were story summon pulls. So it's like an event pull?

EDIT: Ooooh I see the normal pull that's just always there is a story pull.

They will occasionally do rate-ups that apply to the story pull banner option. In JP at least, there was one for most (if not all) new chapters.

Generally, you wait to get the story-locked 3* servants until that happens, although they are occasionally added to the event banner for a rate-up.

They will occasionally do rate-ups that apply to the story pull banner option. In JP at least, there was one for most (if not all) new chapters.

Generally, you wait to get the story-locked 3* servants until that happens, although they are occasionally added to the event banner for a rate-up.

Ah that's good to hear. I'm not doing a none rate up pull for bug eyed Gilles! My Jeanne wants to pop his eyes!

You're just missing the joke to that fact that Astolfo is a guy who looks like a girl and on his Servant profile where it lists the servant's gender he writes le Secret♪. Everyone knows he's a guy obviously, except the people who actually don't realize he isn't a girl.

In fgo I believe there's even a couple skills directed at males that don't effect him as reference to this.

Both d'Eon and Astolfo do not have their gender flags set in FGO so skills which specifically affect male and female have no effect on them.

Umbooki

I'm...ready to pull for Francis Drake. Once I get her, it's a hoarding spree until KnK rolls around.

Everyone between now & then can kick rocks. 😧

Fate franchise too stronk.

Anyway, this banner had a lot of cards I wouldn't mind getting, so I did a ten roll. I got a Kaleidoscope and a Formal Craft, but not one new servant. :(

I also mopped up the Septem main quests a while ago (just in time for the half AP event :p) and yeah, I can see why people call it weak. A big thing that stuck out to me was that none of the main antagonists really wanted to fight Nero and the one person who would have was on our side. No stakes. No tension. There was also a practically meaningless detour starring Stheno, which we all know is the worst girl. I'm glad to hear plot-wise that it's all uphill from here.

Not quite uphill yet, Okeanos is mostly a comedy Singularity.

I'm looking forward to how they translate Blackbeard since he talks like a 2chan NEET in the original JP script.

Dezner

YESSSSSSS!!! :D

As soon as UMU BANNER started, my friend sent me a picture of him getting UMU! He was badly in need of a 4 Star Saber, but I had my own plans in motion for UMU!

I had about 34-ish Quartz saved up specifically for UMU, used them, got NOTHING. :( Well, a 4 Star Craft Essence that I already had I guess.

I had 7 tickets saved up, too. Used the first two, NOTHING.

Third ticket? IT WAS THE CHARM! :eek:

I has an UMU!

...Now I don't know who to go for, my White Whale was caught! :p

Quonny

As soon as UMU BANNER started, my friend sent me a picture of him getting UMU! He was badly in need of a 4 Star Saber, but I had my own plans in motion for UMU!

I had about 34-ish Quartz saved up specifically for UMU, used them, got NOTHING. :( Well, a 4 Star Craft Essence that I already had I guess.

I has an UMU!

So what you're saying is

Umu

Dezner

So what you're saying is

Umu

WXaSpn6m.jpg

xB1gHtKl.jpg

I has an UMU!

Well go for the one that's litetally White.

By which I mean Nero Bride.

Pejo

Well fellas, I topped off the Quartz last night with the 12+4 purchase, did one 10 roll on the rate-up banner and low and behold, I got Waver as the very first card. Literally everything else was terrible though. Don't even care.

The lineup for now:

I'm going to work on getting Cu leveled the rest of the way to 85, then focus on getting Waver up a bit. I am fairly sure I'm going to be hard stopped by those gears though, since I don't think there's any way to farm them in the game right now.

*Edit* I also opened up a handful of friend slots by deleting inactives - 901,780,606

So, what are Rare Mana Prisms for?

Buying old event CEs and limited CEs in case you missed out on them (but much later).

Unlocking old time-limited quests (again, much later).

Buying one crystallized lore per month.

And, one day, the Fou limit will be raised from 990 to 2000. The catch is that after the first 1000, you can only use these new 4* Fou cards that can only be bought with rare mana prisms...

And you can only buy one of each type per month (which only raises a stat by 20).

Articalys

Buying old event CEs and limited CEs in case you missed out on them (but much later).

And, one day, the Fou limit will be raised from 990 to 2000. The catch is that after the first 1000, you can only use these new 4* Fou cards that can only be bought with rare mana prisms...

And you can only buy one of each type per month (which only raises a stat by 20).
In other words, for whales only.

In other words, for whales only.

I guess it's not worth it to burn them either.

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats to all the new Waver and Umu owners.

I haven't rolled since the week the game launched. Been scratching that itch with the JP version, and as expected, no luck with Merlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom