• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

If you enjoy the UFC enough to pirate it over and over, you should want to pay for it so Zuffa can afford to hire more new fighters and put on more shows.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Rousey vs. Bethe Correia at UFC 190? If anyone can beat Rousey it's Bet...

Correia says she started mixed martial arts training to get in shape and entered an amateur Sanda tournament. She holds a Jiu-Jitsu blue belt and Kung Fu purple belt. While training she also earned a degree in accounting.

YfyawID.gif

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Rousey vs. Bethe Correia at UFC 190? If anyone can beat Rousey it's Bet...

Correia says she started mixed martial arts training to get in shape and entered an amateur Sanda tournament. She holds a Jiu-Jitsu blue belt and Kung Fu purple belt. While training she also earned a degree in accounting.

YfyawID.gif

4c5.gif

ldcommando

Banned
Rousey vs. Bethe Correia at UFC 190?

Brazilian mma news websites already saying that the fight is confirmed for August 1st here on Rio de Janeiro. They also are saying that Ronda is coming to rio this week (alongside Mcgregor?) to promote the bout.
I may watch this live.

MjFrancis

That's what gets me. How can you even pretend anyone is a threat to Rousey at this point? Save for maybe Cyborg, and that's a matchup that's not likely to happen.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Man, khabib is hilarious. I love the trash talk.
Hopefully ring rust doesn't get the better of him against Cerrone.
He's never had trouble closing the distance against strikers, nor has he trouble against fighters with decent BJJ. Cerrone is going to get wrestlefucked hard.

Rur0ni

I can't really get behind wrestlefucking without appropriate suplex KOs.

Only 2 finishes out of 6 fights in the UFC for Khabib. Not a good percentage especially if he wrestlefucks Cerrone. Not the title reign I want surely, as much as I've expected him to win. Had enough of that with GSP.

industrian

I don't mind a Khabib wrestlefuck clinic. Especially if it's against a Jackson fighter.

That and he's still young. He's got a good few years left to develop his hands.

The two factors against Nurmagomedov in the Cerrone fight are ring rust and getting past Cerrone's length advantage.

That's what gets me. How can you even pretend anyone is a threat to Rousey at this point? Save for maybe Cyborg, and that's a matchup that's not likely to happen.

Outside of Cyborg going on a diet, the entire landscape of 135 is simply: girls that learned how to fight vs. a fighter.

MjFrancis

Outside of Cyborg going on a diet, the entire landscape of 135 is simply: girls that learned how to fight vs. a fighter.
I'll advocate for a Ronda Rousey kumite where she cleans out the UFC women's 135lbs division's top ten contenders in one night so long as she remains an active combatant. It would be the UFC's best selling PPV ever.

And she'd still win.

industrian

Tate vs. Eye for No. 1 contender?

At this rate, UFC 250 will be headlined by Ronda vs. Tate XVII.

industrian

After the beating she endured, she's probably just remembering what this Twitter thing is.

I thought you were all exaggerating about her acting, but you weren't :(

The real question is, why did they let that pass? They couldn't do another take? The hell is going on, that movie actually had a budget...

industrian

And here we were just basking in the glory that is the Oscar-quality acting of the previous six movies before Ronda went and ruined it all.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
And here we were just basking in the glory that is the Oscar-quality acting of the previous six movies before Ronda went and ruined it all.

Well it's really saying something when your acting stands out as especially poor in a Fast & Furious movie.

You'd think I'd know who LaFlair was considering I apparently have watched him fight for a combined total of one hour over his past four fights.

Top Bottom