• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Damn.

I thought LaFlare was gonna run through Maia. Thought he was something special.

I wasn't rooting for Ryan, though. Demian is my dude.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I wonder if Erick Silva could make 155.

But considering he's Brazilian I assume he'll decide to just keep getting nowhere at his current division until he's in his late 30s before considering dropping down a division.

industrian

Future WSOF LHW champion Jake Heun knew what was up:

SJm5ShU.jpg

RBH

I'm never complaining about a single referee decision again after seeing a replay of that Silva/Dober "submission".

Whether it was blatant cheating because he wanted the Brazilian fighter to win for gambling/patriotism/"reasons" or just because he was a stupid ignorant fuck who shouldn't be refereeing fights in the first place, this is the reason why no-one outside of Brazil respects the judges and referees in Brazil.

And here's the video for those who didn't see it:

http://deadspin.com/idiot-referee-makes-possibly-the-worst-call-in-ufc-hist-1692896867

industrian

I thought LaFlare was gonna run through Maia. Thought he was something special.

Limited skillsets only work against fighters with less experience than you. And I think he's too old and too set in his ways to expand beyond what comes across as a basic "grinder" skillset.

LaFlare would easily be the champion of a 3rd tier organization like Titan or RFA. He'd struggle to get to the top of WSOF or Bellator. But he will never make it into the top ten of the UFC's WW division.

Direct YT link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6qfApx6JoQ

Weird. I watched it earlier, but they've now switched it to not being available in Australia.

dream

Replaying the 90 cent Katamari Damacy makes me sad for today's young buck gamers for whom the number of characters voiced by Nolan North is the metric for determining how good a kideo is

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Replaying the 90 cent Katamari Damacy makes me sad for today's young buck gamers for whom the number of characters voiced by Nolan North is the metric for determining how good a kideo is

Says the guy who preordered Uncharted 4 a year ago.

TheChits

I bought quite a few games from that sale, including Katamari Damacy. Now I just need to buy a PS3 so I can actually play them. The PS4 is a piece of shit

dream

Apparently I preordered "Bloodborne" at 48.99 too, which seems like a great choice now that kideos retail for $139.99. Time to continue my streak of hating every souls game, yet buying every souls game anyway.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Loved watching Shauna continue to stink, kos getting blasted in the eye and chocked, and Maia putting in a ground clinic before gassing like a 2000 heavy weight

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Apparently I preordered "Bloodborne" at 48.99 too, which seems like a great choice now that kideos retail for $139.99. Time to continue my streak of hating every souls game, yet buying every souls game anyway.

I have an odd admiration for your Irish marriage to kideos.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Oh man I feel like I got hit with a steel chair. I don't remember 80% of what happened yesterday.

Bloodborne in less than 12 hours!

I'm a noob but I read through the OP's OP. Is that enough to get me up to speed and participating in this community?

While we're getting all this info about you, lets ask a personality question - if you ran a fight promotion, how many ambulances would you keep on hand at the venue?

Top Bottom