• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition-"Jaws of Hakkon" story DLC announced, out tomorrow for XBO/PC

74SisZN.png

xEWB4Xs.png

https://twitter.com/dragonage/status/580067361329385472

(Coming to other platforms at a later date.)

DA:I really pissed me off, but at the same time I greatly enjoyed the main story...

Seeing as this will be out on PC tomorrow, I might get it, though I'm still playing type-0 and bloodborne comes out tomorrow...This is a really hard decision

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*breathes heavily*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Lakitu

st5fu
At least throw us PS4 owners a bone and give us a timeframe of when we can play it? :( Time exclusive DLC is such bullshit.

No, comes out tomorrow.

Ah right, but there's no trailer and not even any information on it? Can we expect that later today?

When I said I was ready for more DA:I in the other thread I didn't actually mean tomorrow!

Oh, just the trailer is tomorrow. Never-mind.

Looks like it says trailer tomorrow.

Also, no PS4 DLC is bullshit. I thought we were over DLC exclusive shit this generation.

Looks like it says trailer tomorrow.

Also, no PS4 DLC is bullshit. I thought we were over DLC exclusive shit this generation.

Destiny? COD? Its never gonna stop happening.

Its cheaper than buying the whole dlc and both companies get to say "X GAME IS BEST ON X PLATFORM CUZ DLC FIRST"

Absolute bullshit as a PS4 owner.

It just means it might come out at later date with a discount (for PS+ subs). I loved me some DA:I and would love to dive back in and play more whenever the content is released on PS4, but I can't muster even the slightest bit of surprise that a 3rd party publisher like EA locked up a timed exclusive deal for one of those most popular games of 2014. If it were Microsoft's console locked out for a limited time people would justifiably be stomping their feet as well. It's not bullshit, it's business.

jackdoe

Haha.Rather than paying for timed exclusivity for Xbox platforms, MS paid for timed absence from PS platforms. Probably a lot cheaper.

Top Bottom