• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda Sale at GMG. F3 GOTY $4.99, Skyrim Legenda $13.59, and More.

New Vegas is better than Fallout 3 right?

played them both extensively and honestly i liked FO 3 more. I was more engaged in the whole story and area. Maybe it's because I live just outside DC, but the first time I stumbled upon the washington monument it was unreal.

still really liked NV, but I'd put FO3 over NV. Many people disagree, but thats my 2cents

edit: see above :D

Red Hood

Banned
I want to buy Dishonored GOTY, Skyrim Legendary Edition and Fallout 3 GOTY and I thought I'd use a code for 20% off (from IsThereAnyDeal), but both don't work. It just says "unable to add voucher"... am I doing something wrong? The codes are 20OFFM-ATTHEW-HATTON and JBTBG5-7GVTE8-W2YXRV, both 20% off.

dfjCpSj.png

Tizoc

I want to buy Dishonored GOTY, Skyrim Legendary Edition and Fallout 3 GOTY and I thought I'd use a code for 20% off (from IsThereAnyDeal), but both don't work. It just says "unable to add voucher"... am I doing something wrong? The codes are 20OFFM-ATTHEW-HATTON and JBTBG5-7GVTE8-W2YXRV, both 20% off.

You can only use 1 discount code with any purchase.
Use the code that is listed in the main site
JBTBG5-7GVTE8-W2YXRV

Joeku

Welp, accidentally bought Dishonored GotY when I meant to go through the Payapl process to see what it would be in Canadian dollars.

Here we go again, I guess. It IS an amazing game.

Dang it seems like Oblivion never goes on sale lol.

I already have it for the 360 but man time hasn't been kind to that early gen port lol. I still love it to death though.

New Vegas is better than Fallout 3 right?

It's better than any other game in the series.

most people will say fallout 3 tho because it's the first one they played

Oh yeah,

Im a huge fan of the series,

I will say this, the Fallout 3 DLC is much better than the New Vegas DLC.

If you look at certain ones individually (Point Lookout and Broken Steel come to mind) there may be an argument for them being better, but between the buildup to Lonesome Road, the entirety of Old World Blues, the themes of Dead Money, and the way all of the places and people involved in each DLC are connected; the DLC as a whole is better in New Vegas.

No, I'm not from the US, so I suppose it's US-only then? I'm most likely still going to buy them, but 4 € off would be nice.
Sorry about that. I'll add a disclaimer in the OP. Maybe go to the GMG site for your region (if there is one) and see if they have a different code on the front page.

Red Hood

Banned
Sorry about that. I'll add a disclaimer in the OP. Maybe go to the GMG site for your region (if there is one) and see if they have a different code on the front page.

No problem, but when I entered the website it automatically showed the prices in €, so I figured there's only one site for GMG

Javes

Just bought the Skyrim legendary edition (new to PC gaming, played it on console) and was able to get a code so I guess they still have keys available despite the message implying otherwise. Only the 20OFFM-ATTHEW-HATTON code worked for me.

Red Hood

Banned
Does it show this on the front page?
svPISdW.png

Yes, it was the exact same code on the homepage, but it wouldn't budge. But after entering the same code for ten times, it finally worked. I couldn't buy with IDEAL though, but nothing ol' Paypal couldn't solve. Thanks for the thread!

HabeeNo

Bought Skyrim, Fallout 3, and New Vegas, since I skipped all 3 on PS3, and recently got a PC.

Thank you so much OP!!

lem0n

I got FO3 because I just built a PC and want to play it on max. I was about to drop $10 on it through Steam, glad I waited on it haha.

ekgrey

Welp, accidentally bought Dishonored GotY when I meant to go through the Payapl process to see what it would be in Canadian dollars.

Here we go again, I guess. It IS an amazing game.

GMG customer service is actually really great. I bet they'd refund you if you don't want it and explain that it was an accidental purchase.

Joeku

GMG customer service is actually really great. I bet they'd refund you if you don't want it and explain that it was an accidental purchase.

It just removed the iffiness from my purchasing decision, but that's good to know.

Top Bottom