• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Collection on PlayStation Gear Store.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/04/16/bloodborne-collection-on-playstation-gear-store/

16973353529_7be1b2ee35_z.jpg

It’s time to show off your love of dying at the hands of the horrific beasts and other nightmarish creatures that lurk in the dark alleys of Yharnam with the new Bloodborne line on the PlayStation Gear Store!

Show off your Hunter cred with the Logo and Hunter Art tees. Keep all your Blood Vials and pebbles safe in the Bloodborne messenger bag, and use the Bloodborne pint glass to take the edge off of all that beast slaying.

Check out the Bloodborne Limited Edition Hunter Statue displaying the protagonist taking on one of Central Yharnam’s beasts. The Bloodborne Hunter statue is available for pre-sale in the Collectibles section of the PlayStation Gear Store.

http://gear.playstation.com/en-us/brands/bloodborne.html

I love bloodborne but why does 99% of game clothing have to look so cheesy. I would never use those things. I wish it was something a little more minimalist

Anastasis

The Diorama looks pretty nice!

But $220? I'm not familiar with the pricing of these things, but definitely out of my range.

Iorv3th

Nothing really looks good. Maybe the statue.

Wish they had a cool coffee mug. Or a hard drive cover for ps4.

DarkKyo

I love bloodborne but why does 99% of game clothing have to look so cheesy. I would never use those things. I wish it was something a little more minimalist

I wouldn't call this clothing cheesy... just generic. The saw cleaver shirt is actually decently minimalistic.

Elixist

the box art and the logo again? i think anybody whose played the game has seen enough of that fucking logo lol. and anybody who has followed the game is probably tired of that box art as well. hire an artist or something sony.

Mesoian

Because these are quick and dirty cash grabs and the spreading of free marketing, not attempts at art or recreation.

If Sony was smart, they'd get someone to do a limited run on replica hunter jackets that are actually of good quality. Charge 300 a pop for them. They will sell out.

But no, we get tote bags with ugly logos on them.

I kind of prefer plain when it comes to licensed merch so I would have just been fine with a tee that had the Blood Echoes symbol on it.

Saw Cleaver shirt is basic, but ok. I agree that a shirt featuring the simple Blood Echoes symbol would have been better. Maybe a dark brown/worn stone look shirt with the symbol.

Mesoian

Like, imagine if Ubisoft got someone to actually sell these around the time of AC3 and 4

tumblr_n0iwljVy8B1tqsjcpo1_400.jpg

I would have gotten one in a heartbeat, it looks super good. But instead, a 3rd party seller made them in super shitty quality and it pulls the entire brand down.

Rosur

that bag is nice (though wouldn't buy it)

I'm same. The only gaming thing I've ordered atm is the Sunset City (sunset overdrive t-shirts they did) most of the time they put too much on the shirt that makes it that I'll never wear in public so I don't buy.

I'm a little surprised at how bland the marketing for BB has been. They just use the same 'walking away' silhouette for everything. I'm pretty sure they could have come up with something a lot more iconic to represent the game.

Fhtagn

Looks like I'm getting myself a new bag.

Edit:
60 dollars for a messenger bag, oh lawd

60 is a cheap messenger bag. Granted it's probably a $20 bag to begin with, but $60 is low.

Also this is a disappointing selection for me. I hope those other designs we saw on reddit last month are coming; the red city scape with tiny hunter and Bloodborne across the top was my favorite by far.

Coconut

Banned
I wish they just let Meatbun.com do the shirts they've done a great job on the souls games stuff.

Also the done goofed it all up by not having messengers on that MESSENGER bag.

seady

I can't believe there are people in the thread that praise the bag. You seriously going to carry that bag with the big Bloodborne logo with you around?

Doll plushie?? What about a Messenger?

Now that I mention it, why the heck does the messenger bag not have a Messenger on it?

Messengers sell overpriced stuff in the game. And this bag is also overpriced. That's why they named it after those greedy little fucks.

Top Bottom