• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, I think I might be addicted to tacos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

old

I made 2.5 pounds of taco beef Friday. It's been a good weekend. I've run out of tacos and chips and I'm just eating the taco beef right out of the pot at this point and I couldn't be happier.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I had real tacos at least 4 times a week for 4 months when I was in Mexico.

They were never any less delicious.

Mexican coke on the side was also awesome.

Aselith

How was this not the first post?

9fYi3gA.jpg

Because some people don't shit out uncreative nonsense 24/7

G0523

Of course, update this thread after you have tried some. My suggestions would to at least try al pastor, carne asada, a chicken and maybe a chorizo tacos.

Where do you live?

Lakewood.

Update: So I went to La Plaza Supermarket earlier today to try their tacos and the person behind the counter told me they ran out of meat for the day. D: But they'll definitely have more tomorrow. So disappointing!

Then I figured I could get Barrio tacos instead since it's right there. Nope. Couldn't find parking. D:

Fine, I'll settle for Chipotle. Nope. Long ass line out the door. D:

Taco Bell? My last resort! Drive-thru line. But there were only 2 cars ahead of me. So I got Taco Bell. Still good but I'm sure it's not nearly as satisfying as what I originally wanted. Oh well. I'll try again another time.

bms2993

Banned
Yeah, Taco Bell can be good, but I don't think I can having it every day. Makes my stomach very upset. I tried the Steak Doubledilla and it tasted great... but what a horrible rest of the day I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom