• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Direct-feed Persona 5 screenshots

Beautiful
Persona-5_2015_05-01-15_015.jpg_600.jpg

This will probably be my first Persona game, since being on PS4 and Atlus means it'll eventually go on sale and I won't be afraid to spend ~$20 on it in the future.

Jb

Man, I really love the 2D art in Persona games. I hope they don't animate the mouths during conversations like they did in P4A, looks cheap and distracting imo.

DMiz

Some of these pics are absolutely gorgeous.

I admit to being one of the plebes who didn't really become a fan of the series until Persona 3, but I did start the series by beginning with Persona 2.

Persona 5 still continues that wonderful trend of over-the-top style... but it seems to also really be doing a good job of blending in some of the more dark influences that drove the first two games in the series.

Really hope that we hear a more concrete release date soon. Didn't know that it was supposedly suggested that it would be coming out stateside this year, but it's good to hear! Between this and Xenoblade Chronicles X (which, itself, will hoping be getting a release date soon), Nintendo and Atlus have been doing a damn good job in convincing people that the market can still have and produce amazing and engrossing JRPGs!

FluxWaveZ

If they already have marketing material for the game for the US, it is possible they could they already be working on the English localization?
If they pull off a simultaneous launch that would be incredible.

Pretty sure it's not uncommon for a game to have started localization before its Japanese release, though this doesn't mean marketing materials reflects that. If Persona 5 was still planned for release in 2015, they would have definitely started the localization process for it. They've done quite a bit for Persona 4: Dancing All Night already, after all.

Lehow

If they already have marketing material for the game for the US, it is possible they could they already be working on the English localization?
If they pull off a simultaneous launch that would be incredible.

I don't know about a simultaneous launch, but looking at how SMTIV was released only 7 weeks after Japan* I expect a similar situation here.

In North America

Frostburn

Been a while since playing Persona on my TV, really really looking forward to this. An announced date at E3 would be most welcome.

I still don't believe it will come out 2015 outside of Japan as P5 isn't coming out until at least until July at the earliest in Japan.

Unless it's a December release again like P4 was.

Or a worldwide release happens, which I don't think Atlus can actually do at the moment.

Salex_

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Whoa.

Really? They've confirmed a 2015 for US?

February 25, 2014 - Western 2015 release date confirmed.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/25/persona-5-confirmed-for-west-coming-in-2015

December 6, 2014 - 2015 NA release date re-confirmed at PSX
http://www.destructoid.com/persona-5-is-definitely-coming-in-2015-you-guys-284685.phtml

http://www.atlus.com/persona5/home.html

Flux probably knows more recent confirmations from twitter/videos/etc.

Top Bottom