• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Details Revealed For The First Piece Of HardLine DLC - Criminal Activity

http://mp1st.com/2015/05/20/battlefield-hardline-criminal-activity-dlc-revealed-premium-members-get-early-access-in-june/?utm_content=featured#.VVzelJpwZpU

Visceral Games and EA have dropped the first official details for Battlefield Hardline‘s upcoming multiplayer expansion, dubbed “Criminal Activity.”

According to the announcement, Battlefield Hardline Premium subscribers will get early access some time in June. The expansion itself will get you hooked up with the following:

Four fast-paced new maps – Backwoods, Code Blue, The Beat and Black Friday
Two new rides
Two new ammunition types for specific weapons
A new gadget
Three new weapons
A nailgun battlepickup
New Bounty Hunter game mode
Six new masks: two animal masks, and four new police headgear options
As for the set up, Visceral writes, “Small crews of well-trained, aggressive criminals have been using force of arms to terrorize the citizenry and are in direct conflict with the police in many cases. Public property damages and insurance claims have skyrocketed, not to mention the impact on the police force.”

“Detectives have uncovered evidence of a secret crime ring that could be behind all of this activity. They’re not sure why anyone would coordinate these goals – in a number of cases, the take seems to be smaller than the risk. But, orders have come down the chain to find out what’s going on and put a stop to it. Will you help the police?”

InB4 PC community is dad

Trojan

After playing Hardline, it's tough to justify paying for this DLC vs going back to play BF's extra content.

Ledhead

I have the season's passes so I'll definitely be playing this. Hardline is my go to multi game when i'm bored

HowZatOZ

Banned
After playing Hardline, it's tough to justify paying for this DLC vs going back to play BF's extra content.
It's kind of funny that the biggest threat to Hardline is Battlefield 4's free DLC. Never thought I'd see the day with EA involved.

Trojan

It's kind of funny that the biggest threat to Hardline is Battlefield 4's free DLC. Never thought I'd see the day with EA involved.

Agreed - at time of release, who would have guessed that they'd fix Battlefield 4 and knock the DLC's out of the park? They aren't getting much credit since they cocked up the initial release so bad, but good on DICE for sticking with BF4 and turning it into what it is today.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Buying this game should be considered Criminal Activity

I can't wait for the premium edition. I hope the game gets the balance patches it needs and that it lives a long and healthy life.

Hip Hop

It's a shame the PC crowd wrote this off, the theme alone is so refreshing and makes for far more interesting maps than BF4 could ever have.

The gameplay is also much tighter.

I'll probably pick it up soon when it's lower in price.

So one of the three DLC weapons is this.

5pyxyca.jpg

Yussss

Top Bottom