• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Title, huh? Title this.

eG2tQQo.png

Featuring:

The Mythocast - DestinyGAF's Own Occasionally-released Podcasthttp://www.spreaker.com/show/mythocast_1

• Episode 6 out now, covering the Reef and Trials of Osiris reveals.
  • Episode 7 out now, covering HoW response and E3 speculation: Episode Link
5ImisTq.jpg

VWJGIVa.jpg

mjU5mVq.jpg

(Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression)

lIzEcTB.jpg

TS8UjVF.jpg
lkZDZIi.png

aAEGjyL.jpg

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.

They are dead. You are not. Succeeesssssss.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yes, If you hear at the beginning of a ToO match the sound of a sniper shot then that is an enemy leaving his sniper with the last bullet to activate final round and get a 1HKO

I need to go through my guns and see if I have a sniper with Final Round. I know I had some Epitaphs with it but they are long gone.

Was really hoping that with this expansion we would see a bigger assortment of gear at the vendors. Like have all of the gear from the start of the game.
With Etheric Light it would make sense to have more selection.

Welp, this is what I get for trying to make a positive title.

@Zoba: do you have a link to your PvP call-outs post from the previous OT? Been meaning to add that to OP as well but can't find the link.

Glad somebody got it. :p

is a joke doc

ill just repost that guide later since i cant edit it anymore

Wall of Shame, OP Subtitle, and Hawk's Trials Tips have been added.

TLord post coming
... sometime before you die.

is a joke doc

ill just repost that guide later since i cant edit it anymore

Yeah I know. Tone is hard to convey on the intra-netz.

Top Bottom