• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley to host E3 Live on YouTube 2015

Danlord

YouTube recently added support for 60fps live-streaming, I really hope that this will be broadcast in 60fps

Nzyme32

Cool. I'll certainly give this a go this year. Will switch out for IGN's first showing of Xcom 2 gameplay but other than that, Keighley has my eyes and ears

Nice. Geoff is one of the few in the industry that has my respect in the journalism world. I will be watching this at E3 then. Good stuff.

Is their live streams viewable from their app? I like watching on my TV And iv never seen a live stream listed on the YouTube app at least on Xbox.

Geoff is pretty great. His "Final Hours" series was excellent and he's good at his job without being an over the top fanboy. Glad to see him getting the nod here

Penguin

So... assuming no one drops

We have coverage from IGN, GameSpot, GameTrailers, Twitch and Youtube?

I guess won't be short on options on what to watch

Newlove

So much hype in that trailer! I may watch Geoff this year. I used to watch GameTrailers coverage as it was the best, then I went to IGN for the last couple of years. However with Greg not presenting it won't be the same.

geoffmk

Geoff Keighley
Thanks guys, very excited about this. It will be the full blown live show you've come to expect from me at E3. All the press conferences, great commentary, big game demos, interviews and more. Over 12 hours live on Monday, June 15, and yes, it will be available across all the YouTube apps, as well as on VOD. YouTube is stepping up in a big way to support the industry, they've been great partners so far.

Xando

Thanks guys, very excited about this. It will be the full blown live show you've come to expect from me at E3. All the press conferences, great commentary, big game demos, interviews and more. Over 12 hours live on Monday, June 15, and yes, it will be available across all the YouTube apps, as well as on VOD. YouTube is stepping up in a big way to support the industry, they've been great partners so far.

So, will it be available in Germany?

Top Bottom