• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront - EPISODE VII's Jakku Gameplay Video

Planet is actually Tatooine, not Jakku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlErxrZcuZw

18851673201_614e97d050_b.jpg

18848952945_0a061921d7_b.jpg

eFKac

I think best graphics of E3.

The Order looks very different, and it's hard to compare the two, but this might be the best looking game ever.

Let's hope it looks the same in November...

If Battlefront can manage to look anywhere NEAR this good at launch, and actually function, I mean... wow. THIS LOOKS REALLY GOOD o_O

Also love that we got Ackbar in there :D

yencid

when this came on all i could think about was gaf and how they said the previous footage couldnt have been in game.

george_us

DICE got WAAAAYYYY closer to that in-engine trailer than I thought possible. Footage looks incredible and, most importantly, it looks incredibly fun to play.

Beautiful. This game is blowing my fucking mind. I want it so damn bad! Freezing myself until November!!! Also, that's definitely Tatooine. The video opens with a shot of the binary suns haha

shrek

Banned
Can you "traditionally" just fight against bots in this game? As in basically the same thing as the multiplayer just solo with and against bots?

Moaradin

game looks pretty incredible. Lives up to it's earlier footage, especially if this is actually PS4 gameplay. Can't wait to see it on PC.

DOWN

Banned
Can you "traditionally" just fight against bots in this game? As in basically the same thing as the multiplayer just solo with and against bots?

They say you can fight offline with bots and offline split screen with bots.

Most graphically impressive game of E3 hands down. And the little SFX touches just absolutely nailed the Star Wars aesthetic. Incredible. This and Fallout 4 will destroy me come the fall.

Pretty sure they confirmed that location as Jakku weeks ago...

Indeed.
It is obvious the game's focus on the MP, not this Co-op.

Im pretty sure thats Tatooine. Jakku is a DLC that will be shown later.

Although I have this weird theory that
Tatooine and Jakku are actually the same planet and it gets renamed after the war and after the battle of Jakku

RoKKeR

Game looks gorgeous, hype restored. Just a matter of them delivering enough content to get me to buy in so close to Fallout 4.

ryseing

Yeah, DICE calls them "Battles". One of the types of missions along with survival and trials.

Blader

Is the Star Destroyer that crashes to the ground at the end meant to be the same crashed ship in the Episode VII trailer?

ironcreed

Banned
Yeah, I was doubting and swearing up and down that it would never look like the reveal. But it certainly does for the most part. I can't even believe it.

DaMan121

The little shuffle the Stormtrooper does at the beginning.. soo good.gif
The Hoth trailer was very good, but this shows what the engine is capable of, wow.

t_wilson01

I'm really impressed by the visuals in this game. Remove the UI and it's just like watching a TV show. Reminded me of the multi-media games released in the 90s.

They captured everything beautifully. Feels incredibly authentic. The explosion effects and sound effects make it so damn immersive.

Top Bottom