• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official World Cup 2006 Ban Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
What, you bitches thought I forgot?

bannage5xq.jpg

bionic77

Funky Papa said:
Reminder: never bet a banning. There's no mercy here.

Bans are the best thing to bet actually because if your team loses you are spared the humiliation of responding of the winners.

My advice is never to bet an avatar. If you lose you will end up will either blasphemy or even worse, Tom Brady.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Manics said:
You forgot Borys, he owned himself by picking Brazil.
Nah, I didn't forget him. But these bets were specifically for the final and as such, required a little extra Bish lovin' :D

Manics

Banned
bishoptl said:
Nah, I didn't forget him. But these bets were specifically for the final and as such, required a little extra Bish lovin' :D

Technically Aurora should stay, since I said I would be banned if Italy lost no matter what, but if France lost on some sort of controversy then he didn't have to be banned.

Manics said:
Technically Aurora should stay, since I said I would be banned if Italy lost no matter what, but if France lost on some sort of controversy then he didn't have to be banned.

I disagree. He made a bet and lost. Even worse, he tried to weasel out.

Pussy.

This is like the wall of shame. Never, and I say NEVER, bet your account over something this random, people. You are warned.
By the way, do you have a list of the people who would have been banned if the Italy would have lost the Cup ? Just out of curiosity.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
bionic77 said:
Bans are the best thing to bet actually because if your team loses you are spared the humiliation of responding of the winners.

My advice is never to bet an avatar. If you lose you will end up will either blasphemy or even worse, Tom Brady.
not if you have Firefox/Opera and can block CSS. wtf are avatars?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
:lol @ C.R. crying pic, you just had to use that. :lol

That reminds me, time to change my avatar. :(

pilonv1

Stormbringer said:
This is like the wall of shame. Never, and I say NEVER, bet your account over something this random, people. You are warned.
By the way, do you have a list of the people who would have been banned if the Italy would have lost the Cup ? Just out of curiosity.

Yeah I'd love a list of that, and what these people were banned for. Theres 232 pages in that thread :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom