• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official World Cup 2006 Ban Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
I found some classics by Paradoxal_Utopia:

Just wanted to pop in here and congratulate Germany. Well done. Well deserved.

Also, thought Id be entertained by forza's bullshit one last time before he chokes on an undigestable serving of crow tomorrow. I almost feel sorry for him, and Italians everywhere.

But I don't.

Remember this moment, when the hope of Italia getting the cup is still there. It feels great doesnt it. Cherish it, because it will be nothing but memories in mere hours.

Signing off until the award ceremonies.

Wait till the Italians lose- the taunting will be replaced by incessant whining and bitching. So I dont know if thats a good thing...

..I personally will enjoy it.

I also accept. Why don't we triple it though? However loses against you can get banned 3 months, and if you lose you'll get banned 3 monthsX # of betting posters.

Forza, what do you say? Are you really confident about your team? Or is it all hollow? Lets do this

You're on. As long as you don't come back as another character, I will do the same. I'm willing to be permabanned if Italy gets the cup. Because they won't.

:lol :lol :lol

BTW, I was cheering for France.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Go find out the potential Italy bannings on your own, you're mad if you think I'm slogging through that cesspool of a thread again. :lol

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
WC 06': Love, Hate, Racism, Sexy Woman and A French Headbutt to an Italian Chest. This WC was nearly epic for me.

Hopefully the same cast of GAF posters are still here in some form come WC 08'

Pimpwerx

Dammit, my laptop was still down during the Finals. Looks like I missed out on some good carnage. :lol I probably would have bet for France, since I was pulling for them. But I don't really bet bans. It's just too stupid. PEACE.

BlueTsunami said:
WC 06': Love, Hate, Racism, Sexy Woman and A French Headbutt to an Italian Chest. This WC was nearly epic for me.

The next WC is in 2010.:)

OMG, this thread is great. The Lego Zidane headbutt had me dyeing, then I started to scroll down. Simply awesome GAF.
zinedine_zidane_220x350.jpg

bud

BlueTsunami said:

next wc is in 2010 but the next big tournament will be the euro 2008 (only european countries) which will be held in switzerland.

i love this gif:lol
zidaneduffy5hd.gif

Manics

Banned
Slurpy said:
I found some classics by Paradoxal_Utopia:

:lol :lol :lol

BTW, I was cheering for France.

I think 3 posters were banned due to bets against me. I stood to be permanently banned if Italy didn't win the whole thing. It's great when a team comes through for you. :)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You know, I picture a .gif with the Zidane Headbutt superimposed over the clip of Castro falling down...SOMEONE MAKE IT SO.

Damnit, I thought nobody would have noticed my bet :lol

At least I didnt put too much trust on the french team and make a longer bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom