• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV - Dawn 2.0 trailer, new screenshots

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g1CwNw2i88&feature=youtu.be
cpesl_nwuaae6jr5kygl.jpg

jE5b.jpg

iE5b.jpg

hE5b.jpg

did the last trailer say coming in 2016?

edit: it didn't at least square are start to try a say that it will be hopefuly done soon

Vlitra

Banned
The trailer makes the story look a little more interesting. But there isn't much too it. Still can't wait to play it.

yo that trailer was doodoo, 1/10. they even showed that scene with papa noctis hold his kid again, that scene is shit out of context SE(hell, it might be shit even with context), stop showing it.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Lunafreya is the new fierce kween

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I so hope this game is amazing. So much potential, yet why am I still bracing myself for a letdown?

Too good to be true, maybe?

- J - D -

So much gravitas for characters we don't know and shouldn't care about at this point. It's like they demand anticipatory investment from viewers/players. Have them say something worth being attached to. Protracted shots of them looking forlorn or whatever doesn't do it.

Script

Neo Member
Game looks good, any other game I'd of asked for more but this game is all about testing my patience and teasing me.

Ishida

Banned
Luna looked so badass telling the soldiers to go fuck themselves.

My God at you guys lol.

I actually liked the trailer. Makes me interested in what the fuck is going on actually.

Me too. These "Dawn" trailers have actually gotten me more hyped about the storyline that the previous one focused on action and gameplay. I really like these new ones.

Ceravic

ATR isn't until later this week is it? I noticed this and the key art stuff coming out on Twitter so I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Im at work so i cant watch it, as someone whose cery interested in the game, is the trailer worth my time or is it the gamescom trailer levels of nothing?

Pyramidbread

Neo Member
ATR isn't until later this week is it? I noticed this and the key art stuff coming out on Twitter so I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

At this point I've began ignoring the ATRs, they seemed like a decent idea at first, but they seem to like showing unfinished stuff, which always makes me worry about the state of the game.

Top Bottom