• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV - Dawn 2.0 trailer, new screenshots

There's nothing strange about it.

28.png
Sneak Peek at Nomura's upcoming costume

tumblr_ljvlyoaj7k1qzvzgio1_500.jpg

Dame

Did you watch more than 10 seconds?

I wouldn't say older, but the attack on Lucis scene is gone, isn't it? So they only get attacked in Accordo, lose the crystal, maybe also lose his father, if he's back in Lucis in this shot (seems to be Lucis), then I guess he's effectively King now. Unless that's before they set off on their road trip, but he's looking way too intense for it to be just a "let's have fun in Duscae" moment.

I did. After how many plus years to finally see her get up for three seconds and do...well...nothing, i stand by what i just said.

Pretty boring trailer. Are they sure they want to try and present their story like this?

Lol

In what situation will a bunch of soldiers all lower their guns just because a completely unarmed girl brushed them off? Scene just comes off as a manufactured "strong female character" moment.

Replacing someone who was about to straight up fight Noctis with this hamfisted three second clip to show her as competent,and not caring to mention the dragoon after so long doesn't garner any confidence either. For all my complaining, i should probably start playing Joan D'arc & hope that it is good.

I really can't understand why people thought the dragoon chick was such a big important character. She always came off as a disposable mook to me. I'm not surprised that SE doesn't see the dragoon as something worth mentioning.

I pretty sure they did say at one point that it wasn't Stella or whatever.

Top Bottom