• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV - Dawn 2.0 trailer, new screenshots

Awesome. Is Luna giving the spear to the black haired girl? Or is she grabbing it?

Considering the only other version is the XBO version, it could go either way. Speaking of which, is it possible to pixel count these pics or are they too compressed(like that chocobo riding pic)?

I wanna say she is grabbing it? idk looks like it could be going either way.

Ag5z7.gif

Bossun

Man the only thing remotely a bit good about this game seems to be the summons which are impressive and we never see them. Sad.

This was way better than the first trailer.

Luna with the blank, motionless expression when being aimed at with guns at the beginning was weird though.

That Luna artwork is tight af.

I was going to say the Chocobo picture was better than the trailer, but then I saw the picture lol.

Oh boy. ATR will be interesting...

Came out of nowhere too, I thought they'd wait until TGS at least.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
May I ask the purpose of releasing these 2 mins trailers?

It feels redundant as we've been seeing the same space for over a year.

I'm excited for the game don't get me wrong, but still... am I the only one? o.o

Pyramidbread

Neo Member

I'm excited for the game don't get me wrong, but still... am I the only one? o.o

I think they originally planned to just show the first Dawn trailer at TGS, til people got pissed at PAX.

oimori

SE says this is a "story teaser" and they are trying to restart XV's promotion as if XV is a brand new game announced in this August for the first time.

Yes, they are literally teasing us, in a poor way...

So much gravitas for characters we don't know and shouldn't care about at this point. It's like they demand anticipatory investment from viewers/players. Have them say something worth being attached to. Protracted shots of them looking forlorn or whatever doesn't do it.

Yea, basically this. It looks really nice, but fuck, what's with all the swelling emotions in the trailer when we have no clue wtf is going on.

We're thrown in with zero context. Come on. It's like the start of FFXIII all over again.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
That actually looks pretty clean to me? lol.
Looking closely I can notice it, I feel like the hair dithering would bother me more tho in motion. Great graphics aside from those nitpicks tho.

wmlk

I really like the tone the game is giving off now. I like the long cuts.

I'm glad this came out hot without any teasing.

That's actually the official screenshot, lol. Someone needs to ask Squeenix if they even bother looking at their pics before releasing them.

http://gematsu.com/gallery/final-fa...15/Final-Fantasy-XV_2015_09-16-15_001.jpg.php

Final-Fantasy-XV_2015_09-16-15_001.jpg

This is what I've been thinking as well. Those are official screenshots that are displayed on the official site, at least make an effort to make them look better or pick better ones instead.
Older ones like this is also unacceptable.

Top Bottom