• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1st Angry Birds movie trailer

Xater

I think the music in the trailer is actually a comment on the quality of this product.

I couldn't even crack a smile at this. This is so unfunny. Reminds me of modern Adam Sandler.

tkscz

cOMj3.gif

the movie didn't look bad and got a giggle out of me

SO GOOD.

Eat your heart out Pixar AND Dreamworks, it's time to pack you bags and get the hell outta here because there's a new king of animation in town.

edit: Forgot Disney, fuck Disney too!

Penguin

This seems like the type of movie that will do really well at the box office.

And the CG looks nice, the movie trailer does nothing for me.

airjoca

That wasn't as bad as I expected. Think some of you are just channeling your disdain for the brand itself.

I mean, you didn't expect a "Pixar" out of this right?

Xater

That wasn't as bad as I expected. Think some of you are just channeling your disdain for the brand itself.

I mean, you didn't expect a "Pixar" out of this right?

No the problem is that there are no funny moments here. They think they got jokes, but all I see is random physical violence. That is not how comedy works.

No disputing the movie looks really good. I might see it just for the art. And given the cast hopefully it's funny too, I like a lot of the voice talent. Played the game for a bit years ago.

orioto

Good Art™
But they didn't even destroy a house in the trailer.. I would be down for that if it was a violent war movie with towns destroyed.

Top Bottom