• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman game by Telltale announced. 2016.

Salsa

looked TAS-like

hype? kinda?

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2-h6l9-y0I

CVWPYLeUwAEsxUP.jpg

https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/...announce-game-series-based-on-batman-for-2016

“At Telltale, we’ve been honored to bring our unique approach to interactive storytelling to some of the biggest entertainment franchises in the world, and we’re excited to announce that we’ll soon be exploring what it means to be Batman in an all-new series starting next year,” said Kevin Bruner, Co-Founder and CEO of Telltale Games. “This iteration of Batman will give fans a first-hand opportunity to dive deeper into the complex life and mind of Bruce Wayne, the duality of his own identity, and the struggle of responsibility in saving a city overcome with corruption and villainy.”

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

_woLf

180px-WHY.jpg

I seriously do not understand why so many IPs are getting Telltale spinoffs. It's getting kinda ridiculous.

Telltale is overrated, imo. They aren't even the best at creating episodic games.

Skux

Telltale's aesthetic actually works really well for comic books.

Telltale Batman could be a great way to explore non-linear storytelling and detective work that is glossed over in the Arkham series.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I hope they don't overdo the detective Batman, which is the most boring part of modern day Batman imo, but YESSSSSSSSSS

TELLTALE IS AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT

I've been thinking about how I want a Batman point and click for ages so I'm hyped. Aren't they supposed to be working on a Marvel game at some point too?

Top Bottom