• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First English Screenshots of Trillion: God of Destruction

http://ideafintl.com/trillion/

iCkQqhh.jpg
5F6wukG.jpg

e1rvGE3.jpg
9jvvyYX.jpg

y5P1jzN.jpg
i3z2jVX.jpg

JlHPsKL.jpg
qpNCUeC.jpg

8wib7Y6.jpg
2PFLF8A.jpg

6k6d00q.jpg
8EOdvwZ.jpg

The website's begun updating again for a few weeks now, but this was the first one of any real significance. I'll probably end up using this thread for other website updates.

For the unaware, it's a Vita game with a Spring 2016 release date. Check the import thread if you want more info.

Narroo

Interesting concept, but it's a Compile Heart game. At the very least, if the screen shots didn't tip you off; tons of Anime girls.

I'd be more interested in playing as Billion. Also, nice mouth; must be popular with the ladies.

Gattsu25

Banned
Artstyle reminds me of the Nippon Ichi style (in some screens) even though it doesn't appear to be the same artists, right?

Artstyle reminds me of the Nippon Ichi style (in some screens) even though it doesn't appear to be the same artists, right?
There're ex-Disgaea staff on the development team, but the lead artist (Kei Nanameda) isn't one of them. You might recognise him if you've played Mugen Souls.

Gattsu25

Banned
The game was moslty made by ex-Disgaea people but the chara designer is the same from Mugen Souls.

I guess it's more the outfits than the art style that remind me of Disgaea. Never played any of the MS games so not really familiar with them.

cj_iwakura

There're some impressions in the import thread, and the few reviews I looked up were positive. Haven't played it myself so I can't say much beyond that.

I know someone who's played it, and he says it's an Idea Factory game through and through. In short: he thinks it's terrible.
The 'plot', especially.

Already preordered :x
I've played mugen soul and og neptunia, can't be worse

I will never understand mentalities like this. But hey, keep supporting terrible games! They'll bring more!

HGH

Banned
I know someone who's played it, and he says it's an Idea Factory game through and through. In short: he thinks it's terrible.
The 'plot', especially.

I will never understand mentalities like this. But hey, keep supporting terrible games! They'll bring more!
Can you knock it off with this obnoxious gimmick? Your trolling is seriously getting annoying.
If you have a worthwhile negative opinion to contribute then do so and give some details, but your driveby shitposting and attacks on others who have done nothing wrong do not help in any way, especially when you haven't even played this yourself. If this ends up bad, so be it, but others like Parakeetman and Battleship have given informed opinions backed up by research so at least try to match them.

Can you knock it off with this obnoxious gimmick? Your trolling is seriously getting annoying.
If you have a worthwhile negative opinion to contribute then do so and give some details, but your driveby shitposting and attacks on others who have done nothing wrong do not help in any way, especially when you haven't even played this yourself. If this ends up bad, so be it, but others like Parakeetman and Battleship have given informed opinions backed up by research so at least try to match them.

100% agree.

Every single IF thread. How hard is it to ignore things one doesn't like and doesn't even play. cj_iwakura your "opinion" on IF games is utterly worthless.

People like these games, you're not better because your taste in entertainment is different.

Hastati

Everything I've heard about this game sounds interesting. Even the designs don't really look like typical Compile heart from the outset. The brutality of the gameplay sounds very unique tbh.

Vanethyr

Wasn't sure where else to post this since I'm still a junior and can't make a thread for it, but Iffy has confirmed they're releasing a Limited Edition in both the US and Europe:

qabIdfZ.png

The European store page isn't up yet, but it's up on the US one for $57.99.

Right before Trillion could devour it whole, we at Idea Factory International were able to rescue something special...

Straight from the circles of the Underworld, we are proud to reveal the Trillion: God of Destruction Limited Edition!

Preorder starts:
- North America: Tuesday, March 8th at 10am PST
- Europe: Tuesday, March 8th at 12pm GMT

This Underworldly Limited Edition Includes:
+ Trillion 1,000,000,000,000: God of Destruction for the PlayStation®Vita system
+ Trillion Sticker Set
+ Trillion Official Artbook
+ Trillion Official Soundtrack
+ Trillion Beach Day Poster
+ Reversible Cover Sleeve
+ Collector's Box

Peek into the the Gates of the Underworld and check out the LE details here!

**Iffy's European Online Store Page will be live on March 8th**
Check out the items in detail here!

Trillion Sticker Set (Shipped with order)
Not all of the Overlords can stick around in the game, but luckily they can stick around in real life with this sleek matte-finish sticker set! Now's your chance to immortalize your favorite Overlords!
Dimensions: 5"x8" per sheet (Including 4 -5 characters on each sheet)

Trillion Official Artbook
Consume the layers of the Underworld with this hardcover artbook, featuring delicious illustrations, biographies, background images, and rough sketches from the game!
Size: 5.9" x 8.1"
Page #: 44

Trillion Official Soundtrack
Psych yourself up to face the one and only God of Destruction with 11 jams from the Underworld!
# of songs and background music: 11
Approx. 34 minutes

Trillion Beach Day Poster
It's not all doom and gloom in the Underworld! Take the Overlords on a well-deserved break from fighting Trillion with a picturesque day at the beach in this bright and cheery, 11"x15.5" poster!
Size: 11" x 15.5"

Reversible Cover Sleeve Art
Flip the cover sheet to enjoy the original Japanese standard edition package art on your retail copy of Trillion!

Collector's Box
Keep the Underworld and its layers safe in this beautiful, sturdy box! Just make sure to keep it away from Trillion!
Dimensions: 6.9" x8.6" x 1.6"
Weight: 2.40 LBS

Zolo

The character designs are a personal turnoff, but the concept seems interesting.

This doesn't have a rubbing minigame does it?

Wasn't sure where else to post this since I'm still a junior and can't make a thread for it, but Iffy has confirmed they're releasing a Limited Edition in both the US and Europe:

qabIdfZ.png

The European store page isn't up yet, but it's up on the US one for $57.99.
Thanks for the heads up, I made a thread for it. Kinda stopped buying LEs around the time that NISA set up their EU store, but there's no way I'm passing up on this one.

Top Bottom