• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take-Two CEO Says They're Coming to E3 in a Big Way

Which potential Take-Two E3 unveiling are you most excited about?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Take-Two Interactive will be at E3 "in a big way", CEO Strauss Zelnick has teased.

The boss of the entertainment giant, which owns Borderlands-publisher 2K Games and GTA-publisher Rockstar Games, chose not to reveal what it intends to announce at this year's show, but teased the company's presence in the latest issue of MCV, stating: "We will be there in a big way".

Source (Videogamer.com)

RDR2 time? Or something non-Rockstar related?

ekim

Maybe they also have their own presser then. Go for it! But would Take-Two announce a new Rockstar game? Wouldn't R* themselves doing this?

People should keep in mind that while Take Two owns Rockstar, they're still very much a studio that seems to operate on their own. TT can be there in a big way without Rockstar being there in any way.

FelipeMGM

Maybe they also have their own presser then. Go for it! But would Take-Two announce a new Rockstar game? Wouldn't R* themselves doing this?

That is not really what he is saying. Anything R* does is attached to Take Two. Also Introducing Red Dead sequel in other conference alone is a ''big way'' thing.

Many will be hyped about Rockstar games and no one will see Rockstar games at E3.

But maybe this year will be an exception... I don't remember Take-Two hyping E3 like that before.

Anyway, 2K Games softs are good too so it will not be a problem to see just their games.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Could that rumor from January be true? :O

‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ to be Launched by Rockstar Games at the E3 2016 and Released in October!

However, as of late, there came out reports that Rockstar Games is set to unveil “Red Dead Redemption 2” in the upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in June and the game shall eventually make it to the PlayStation 4, the Xbox One, and the PC in October this year, reports Crossmap.

Yeah there is a typo, it should say E3 2016 not 2015.

Edit: Probably bullshit, E3 is not in Vegas.

Euron

GTAV DLC is certain to be there if it's happening. They announced the remaster there. Something like a new Red Dead would be announced elsewhere.

I would love for a new Bioshock. It seems like there's actually something in development in the series at 2K judging by recent teasing.

Civ VI is also very likely.

Mikeside

However, as of late, there came out reports that Rockstar Games is set to unveil “Red Dead Redemption 2” in the upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 to be held in Las Vegas

They're doing E3 2015 in Las Vegas this year?

that's a fucking great idea. They actually SHOULD do the previous year's E3 on tour each year

KAP151

GTA DLC and Red Dead 2.

hqdefault.jpg

woen

Can't wait for that Red Dead R-something trailer at the end of the Playstation show.
or Microsoft and then gaf will explode even more

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Can't wait for that Red Dead R-something trailer at the end of the Playstation show.
or Microsoft and then gaf will explode even more

Why? there is no way in hell the next Red Dead will be exclusive to a console be it PS4 or Xbone so it doesn't really matter where they show the trailer.

woen

Why? there is no way in hell the next Red Dead will be exclusive to a console be it PS4 or Xbone so it doesn't really matter where they show the trailer.

Yeah but people will speak about the hypothesis of the exclusivity or exclusive content or marketing deal. Look at previous E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom