• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take-Two CEO Says They're Coming to E3 in a Big Way

Which potential Take-Two E3 unveiling are you most excited about?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapejara

Evolve Hunting Season Pass 3.

Take-Two owns a lot of cool studios and properties, so I'm hyped. Hopefully we'll get to see what Ken Levine's been working on!

Edit: actually, I hope Take Two announced some remasters as well. BioShock, Spec Ops: The Line, would be cool to have on current gen.

Salz01

I thought rockstar never goes to e3. Meaning they have never shown or announced new stuff at the event. So my money is on bioshock.

It's been a while since they've been at E3, with their isolated reveals/announcements whenevever they felt like in the past few years. So, attending the biggest trade show in the industry means multiple high profile announcements. Tighten your seatbelts ladies & gents. If we get even half of 2015, it will be glorious. Year of dreams 2.0 incoming.

Edit - ^ damn, touche.

Sanke__

Yeah they also said they were well positioned for next gen and were pushing for it to start and I'm pretty sure evolve is the only fucking next gen only game they have released

They are full of shit

Lingitiz

RDR2 revealed and releasing holiday 2016.

Actually thinking about it now, the end of the year looks pretty barren outside of first party stuff.

RDR2, the playstation exclusive Verendus talked about, Adam Levine new game and maybe a new Bioshock (dunno who could be making it though).

ironcreed

Banned
tumblr_mdt2a85Ecc1qzqt8do1_500.gif

or bust.

I wish, but unless Randy has been lying(very possible) Borderlands 3 is a long way from release.

You know he is lying. Borderlands is the money maker for Gearbox. I say we get Borderlands 3 in spring of 2017 with an announcement at E3 this year. Just a guess based on the success of the first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom