• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take-Two CEO Says They're Coming to E3 in a Big Way

Which potential Take-Two E3 unveiling are you most excited about?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat4all

Banned
Red Dead Redemption 2 please...

IHXKz.gif

I'll also take a remaster of Redemption on PS4, Xbone and PC.

KingJ2002

Midnight Club
Red Dead R"something"
Grand Theft Auto VI
Agent
BioShock
NFL 2K

NX Support
PSVR Support for GTA

yeah... all this would be big.

Then again... i'll also take the next red dead title too.

StillEdge

Probably taking up EA's front door spot on the show floor also. If I remember correctly they let their prime spot go. Take Two was always next to them.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Honestly i wouldn't laugh, if GTAV is any indication they will for sure port the next Red Dead to PC.

Will it release with the console versions? probably not but a PC version is coming, they learned their lesson with RDR.

MMaRsu

Banned
Hmm.. probably not Rockstar since they dont usually do E3. But they might show up with a trailer at Sony's stage?

Karu

I bet it's BioShock. There is no way they will take as long as Infinite with this one. 3 years should be enough for an announcement.

Nictel

We are happy to announce
  • Red Dead:
    a Telltale game
  • Bully Academy:
    a new exciting MOBA
  • Bioshock:
    remastered VR edition

Arkam

Better be Red Dead or the guy is overselling his hand. Too soon for anything in the GTA world that would be anyting beyond some DLC.

Though I COULD see a really badass Bioshock VR game getting unveiled. The world of Bioshock would be fun to wander around in from a new perspective.

eso76

Red Dead Ricochet

Rifle. Repentance. Restaurant. Reflux.

Actually a new Max Payne would be right up my alley these days.

Stiler

The biggest announcement for me would be a new Red Dead Redemption game. Not only that but imagine if it just completely and utterly blows everyone's mind.

If it's not tied to the previous game but is a straight up huuuuge open-world style game with rpg elements. Where you can make your own character (a la Mass Effect or Dragon Age - still have voice-overs and things) and then play as different races that impact the story, like playing as an Indian, Asian, Irish Immigrant, etc then the game is filled with all manner of side-quest and things to do.

My god people still think agent is happening....my guess is its something red dead related....may also linked to rdr being yanked from the xbone bc after it leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom