• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blue Dragon : jump scans ~~~

Namomura

This is probably my most wanted game on Xbox 360 right now. Good quality scans here : http://www.jeux-france.com/news17482_blue-dragon-plus-d-images.html

40701320060918_210756_2_big.jpg

40701320060918_210756_0_big.jpg

40701320060918_210758_10_big.jpg

Namomura

raYne said:
Mmm.. yea.. They need to hurry up and release this game.

40701320060918_210758_10_big.jpg

Is... is.. that a Dragon's ball?

no, but the creator of DBZ is working on this game, so that's why the art style is pretty similar.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Vyse The Legend said:
I'm curious why the girl is holding a stethoscope. :lol

It says she wants to become a doctor.

The art style actually looks a lot better than I thought it would turn out.

bill0527

Finally, after almost a decade of waiting, we're going to get Toy Story graphics :lol :lol

edit: yes, I realize I just opened a can all over this thread :)

jacktion

Banned
This art style is unattractive to me. That is the nicest way I can say it so I don't get banned for being a "troll". It just looks a 3d version of those little doodles in some of the scans. Yes, I realize that is what they are going for but I think the original drawing style is kind of lifeless and unbecoming. If they base the 3d stuff off a bad style then that makes it doubley bad. The lighting is sick and it looks like the poly counts are really high but the overall art direction leaves me flaccid. I think that this is also why the Dragon Quest 8 did not do so well in the US despite it being the biggest game ever in Japan. The art style just doesn't play well over here.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
This reminds me a bit of Earthbound SNES as well.

They need to get this game out here ASAP. Wow, it just looks like fun.

terrene

Banned
I hope the IQ stays like that the whole game through. Looking at Capcom's 360 games, it's entirely possible - especially with such a basic art style. If they can keep up that image quality and deliver a good frame rate, it will be an ingenious use of next-gen hardware. Makes me wish there was a chance in hell of a next-gen Katamari game.

ant1532 said:
Looking amazing, can't wait for this. Is it also coming out in the US this year as well!!??

u can bet anything MS will make this a US system seller as well . English localization will take a few months

Top Bottom