• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

shake shack opened up near me how do i

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear this place has a solid reputation.

Five guys didn't impress me at all. Will this be different?

How do you maximize the burger experience at shake shack? And how much can one expect to spend?

FZZ

Banned
I don't smoke weed, I smoke clowns like u at the bball court

q7n7s7m.png

Brakke

Banned
Tell the kid at the counter "yo gimme what you get" that clown eats that shit every day you know his order is optimized.

I grabbed one of them new Peking Chicken Sandwiches they made available in the DC area.

It's lit.

EDIT: I still like the Chick Fil A Chicken Sandwiches better, but their Chick'n Shack sandwich is dope too.

I grabbed one of them new Peking Chicken Sandwiches they made available in the DC area.

It's lit.

EDIT: I still like the Chick Fil A Chicken Sandwiches better, but their Chick'n Shack sandwich is dope too.

Will have to try it.

Chick-fil-A continues to be the best "fast food" but these fast casual restaurants like Shake Shack are interesting.

Mr. Sam

While on a trip to Boston, I had a burger at Shake Shack that was out of this world - and apparently exclusive to New England. I want to say it was called the Surf and Shack; basically, a burger with a decent helping of lobster in it. The portions were hardly astounding but it was a damn fine burger.

entremet

Their burgers and shakes are great!

I can't do their fries, though. Not a fan.

I usually get two Shackburgers and a shake when I go there.

Their new chicken sandwich is solid too. They have amazing hot chocolate in the winter time. Gotta wait for that!

Also, Shake Shack and Smashburger are good because she use the "smash" technique, which gives it a crispy exterior and flavor while keeping them moist inside. Check out the technique. I've used it home to great results.

http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/03/the-food-lab-maximize-flavor-by-ultra-smashin.html

Katori

Shake Shack is somehow cheaper than Sonic at least when it comes to their Chicken Shack sammich
Cheaper than Sonic really? My girlfriend and I get two burgers, two fries and two shakes for like 30 bucks. If Sonic is more expensive than that, they're robbing people. Sonic sucks.

I'm not a fan of the Smokeshack. Actually prefer the regular with bacon. Haven't tried the chicken sandwich but it looks great.

Zaphrynn

Double Shack Burger w/ Fries.

Shake of your choice as they vary from location to location.

I used to get the double, but then I started getting two singles so I could eat two :I

The coffee shake is to die for. I agree with others that the fries are so-so.

Zaphrynn

haha.

If you deep fry at a lot home a lot a fry daddy is nice investment.

I never bought one since I'd be 300Ilbs if I could deep fry at a moment's notice at home.

Truth. I used to deep fry with a Dutch oven. The things I would deep fry. One of my better ideas was deep frying a s'more. Thank god I have a fast metabolism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom