• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

shake shack opened up near me how do i

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time at a Shakeshack last night. Their were no shakes available. Didn't really dig their Shakburger. Best part of the meal was the fries.

I hear this place has a solid reputation.

Five guys didn't impress me at all. Will this be different?

How do you maximize the burger experience at shake shack? And how much can one expect to spend?

I don't like Five Guys much at all but Shake Shack has the best burger from a fast food style chain. Their bun is my favorite part. It had a great taste all around. The fries were just fine but just be aware they're pretty much the same quality as a bag of frozen fries you'd get at the store. They do fry them better than most people would do at home.

Sadly they were out of their special shake (Boston cream pie) so the cashier suggested the black and white shake and it was great. Instead of it being like melted ice cream it was more like pudding that had been frozen and then thawed out enough to drink through a straw.

Cheaper than Sonic really? My girlfriend and I get two burgers, two fries and two shakes for like 30 bucks. If Sonic is more expensive than that, they're robbing people. Sonic sucks.

I'm not a fan of the Smokeshack. Actually prefer the regular with bacon. Haven't tried the chicken sandwich but it looks great.

The Sonic Club chicken sammich is 6.99 and the Shake Shack chicken shack is 6.39. At least in central Jersey.

I tried Shake Shack years ago in NYC but I don't remember much of it since I was half drunk at the time. Finally tried it again at the West Hollywood location and while it was marginally better than In-N-Out, the prices were about double ($4 Double Double versus $8 Double Shack Burger). And unlike Five Guys, the burgers weren't any bigger. I feel ripped off spending $15+ for a decent fast-food meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom