• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike Chunsoft wants to know if you want another Fire Pro Wrestling game

Dremark

Banned
Even though I just poured a bunch of time over the last week into updating the rosters in Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for PS3 I'd gladly start all over with a new version.

PS4/Vita would be sweet, or I could use a good incentive for getting an NX.

That being said, hit me up NeoGaffers if you want a PSN Fire Pro save featuring the full modern WWE/NXT rosters, plus most classic WCW & ECW, along with most current Lucha Underground and New Japan rasslers. Also featuring rings/logos for each.

I'd love to check that out, I actually forgot it was up for download.

Release it on Steam. Have it priced moderately, support mods and Steam Workshop and Spike could have a Stardew Valley-like hit in their hands.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nope
468658-king_of_colosseum_ii_coverart.jpg

do this instead

Fitts

Never played one of their games but I know they're highly regarded. Are they anything like the AKI ones?

Never played one of their games but I know they're highly regarded. Are they anything like the AKI ones?

The learning curve is a bit higher than the AKI games, and of course Fire Pro is 2D and sprite based, but its basically like comparing Pepsi and Coke when it comes to the "best wrestling game ever" debate.

How do you meet and exceed your goal for signatures if they are always moving the goal?

There's always a new goal. I guess it's supposed to make potential signers feel like there's always momentum? I dunno. It is ridiculous.

That said, hopefully Spike Chunsoft isn't just riling us all up and there's actually been talk of this internally.

Karak

Oh hell yes! I don't have a ton of subscribers but this is a reason to actually make a video thats not a review.

There's always a new goal. I guess it's supposed to make potential signers feel like there's always momentum? I dunno. It is ridiculous.

Seems like there would be better ways to do this instead of just doubling the amount without any notification that the first goal was reached. Maybe change the colour of the bar? Maybe acknowledge the first goal was hit in some other way?

I guess I am nitpicking at something inconsequential but it is ridiculous.

JMTHEFOX

As long as the revival plays nothing like the piece of shit that is the 360 XBLA game and it comes to Steam, I'm in.

I don't mind mobile version as long as its a proper premium-priced FirePro game.

Sheentak

As long as the revival plays nothing like the piece of shit that is the 360 XBLA game and it comes to Steam, I'm in.

I don't mind mobile version as long as its a proper premium-priced FirePro game.

I'm pretty sure they mean the proper games. Wrestling is popular in Japan again and right now it's getting alot of buzz online.

komarkaze

Signed. Fire Pro D was one of favorite Dreamcast games ever, and I never bought owned a PS2 or Gameboy Advanced, so I've waited 15 years for a new installment. I hope the Xbox One version becomes real.

JMTHEFOX

I'm pretty sure they mean the proper games. Wrestling is popular in Japan again and right now it's getting alot of buzz online.

I know that, I just hope that they at least make a better game than the 360 one.

I'm glad that Japanese pro wrestling is popular again though.

Top Bottom