• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike Chunsoft Announces the Return With Fire Pro Wrestling World

No release date for PS4 is a bummer.

There's a thriving Fire Pro community with mods and roster packages (including WCW, WWE, and ECW wrestlers). Played the game all summer last year, reliving the Monday Night Wars.

The initial rumour regarding a new Fire Pro actually mentioned a version for the NX. I guess plans fell through but glad to see it's still on the radar.

It's the system of choice for something like Fire Pro.

Recall

The initial rumour regarding a new Fire Pro actually mentioned a version for the NX. I guess plans fell through but glad to see it's still on the radar.

It's the system of choice for something like Fire Pro.

All systems are the systems of choice.

Skronk

Banned
Not sure if this has been posted before but Henry Gilbert from Fandom posted some Twitter notes from an interview with Tomoyuki Matsumoto a while back. Not sure if it's any new information but it does confirm that Kenny Omega's One Winged Angel is in the game.

https://twitter.com/henereyg/status/837511931804053504?lang=en-gb

Guess it wasn't mainstream enough for a full article/video on their site. Sorry for not copy and pasting but Twitter's blocked at my work.

TS-08

Oh my. OH MY. Yes, please!

And it's important to note that the question wasn't just about the Switch, but other potential consoles as well. He chose to single out the Switch when he could have said something generic like they would like to bring the game elsewhere if it makes sense, blah blah blah. My assumption is nothing has been officially decided on a Switch version but that there are serious discussions about it.

Oh my. OH MY. Yes, please!

Well look go all in and support the underdog, the Daniel Bryan of handhelds, the Vita. No matter how much Vince or Kaz try to squash him or it, the fans keep clamoring.

If it comes to switch will end up getting it there as well if/when I get the switch. PS4 for now.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I have never played these games, are they "realistic" or arcade? There are flashy supermoves? What makes them so good?

Those blurry sprites though... :(

PC is the ultimate end goal for this series but a switch version would be great for portability. Damn. Decisions.

whynotboth.gif
DSC_1107_result.png

the GPD Win

wow downloading workshop items straight from in game. That's fantastic. Hopefully they support pack uploads and downloads later as I can see that being a huge hassle.

Hasney

I wonder what exact time the game drops on Steam. I have some friends coming over that day and they all want to play this.

There's 2 options I think since it's out on the 11th in Japan. 8am PST which is midnight in Japan, or 10am PST which is the standard Steam update time.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
There's 2 options I think since it's out on the 11th in Japan. 8am PST which is midnight in Japan, or 10am PST which is the standard Steam update time.

Spike Chunsoft has never done a midnight launch, I doubt they'll start now.

shaowebb

It's really that good? I'd figure the battery or the performance would flounder hard.

Nope. Battery gave me 10 solid hours. Runs Nitroplus Blasterz no problem no stutter. UMVC3 is chuggy for some fucking reason though. Makes no sense given some of the stuff that works. I'm not abusing it and attempting skyrim though because your limited by system storage and that means if you put games on the sd or usb you are at the mercy of the read speeds on those ports which can hurt you.

Fire Pro though? pfffffft...this thing would run it like cake.

Top Bottom