• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2016 Bingo Thread

It's that time once again. Post your E3 bingo cards, or print some out and play along!

Anyhow, for anyone who's missed it and wants to get in on all the Zelda-related suggestions that I've put into the Nintendo one (or see if they'd have won before - I'm pretty sure there's some potential Bingos on the Sony front) check it out here

Here are mine...

Microsoft

Sony

Nintendo

Previously: 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Crayolan

Got Nintendo covered:
n2XPMVm.png

Edit: To be clear, I didn't make this.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I was wondering when this thread would pop up. I've no bingo card templates to share though, at least no updated ones.

I'll include a link to this thread in the general thread.

Zubz

Banned
I forgot to do a Bingo card this year. No new Crash or Battletoads means my cards wouldn't've stood a chance, though; they're all I wanted out of E3. Well, I guess there's still time to do one for Nintendo...

EDIT: I guess I should have looked at the older posts to see if someone else had the same idea, rather than blindly posting a Bingo Card with nothing but Link on it.

mclem

Oh, I missed that this thread had been created; it's perhaps a bit late now, but I had once again created my automatic generator for this year (not missing out hugely, I'd already contacted the OT writers to get it mentioned in those)

Anyhow, for anyone who's missed it and wants to get in on all the Zelda-related suggestions that I've put into the Nintendo one (or see if they'd have won before - I'm pretty sure there's some potential Bingos on the Sony front) check it out here

Top Bottom