• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For Honor Trailers (CG and gameplay), PC/PS4/XB1, out February 14th, 2017

Jamesways

Cannot wait! Gameplay looks great. I'd love a one on one mode, with no mob to get to them.

Was excited last E3 when they showed it, now it looks even better.

Zebei

This was one of the games I was most interested when it was shown off

Still looks amazing and I want more

The gameplay looks kinda interesting. This is completely under the radar though.. and I am not sure why. It seems like a great mod idea (ehem, it basically is) with AAA production values... right up my alley.

ohNOitsRO

Am I the only one that just saw Dynasty Warriors... Combat looked so boring and super repetitive already.. Getting Conan MMO feels from the direction blocking, but it just looked... bland..

Edit: The trailer looked fucking amazing though..

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Holy shit there's actually a story to this and it's not crazy historical insanity?

Looks to be epic as fuck. Even more down than i was before. This bad boy looks great!!!

This (and No Man Sky) are my dream games. This generation is delivering so damn good.

Also, I hope this destroys the half assed Dynasty Warriors trash games in Japan to the point Koei actually feels like they have to try.

That story trailer looked like some kind of supernatural event took place in the distant past - I thought this was decidedly not fantasy.

Looks awesome though.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The only game from Ubisoft I give a shit about. The rest of their games could never come out and I wouldn't care but this game, it looks so incredible and has so much damned gameplay potential. It looks damned good graphically on top of that but I just love so many ideas behind how they want the melee combat to work that I've been wanting to see so long. I know someone else called this a dream game but this close enough to one of mine to be so as well! Can't wait, hope its good unlike most of the stuff Ubi's been pumping out lately.

Hitchhy

Neo Member
would have been fine with multiplayer only, but this actually was pretty cool, hope the next alpha/beta is soon...

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
The gameplay looked fantastic. I like pretty much everything that they showed about this game and the guy presenting it seems so passionate about it too.

Akainu

Looks good but i don't think i saw a single grunt try to attack. I'm at the half way point and his back is turned toward the enemy and they do nothing.

I was previously very enthusiastic about this game but after seeing that gameplay I am a bit underwhelmed. I was hoping for some light RTS elements to add some depth, but this looks to just be the same 1 vs 1 duel over and over again. All the NPCs seem to offer no resistance and their outcome is predetermined. The only thing that matters is you taking out a series of mini-bosses and then a final boss with the exact same set of capabilities each time.

I don't know how fun the combat is in practice, but even if it is fun there doesn't seem to be enough variety to carry an entire game.

Top Bottom