• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben Affleck just posted something Bartman-related on his Facenook

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

https://www.facebook.com/benaffleck/videos/1161587293915696/

oh my

For the ones who don want to deal with Facenook (sorry OP, but I had to do it)

https://amp.twimg.com/v/989faec4-2e85-4104-9d68-3f7847fc6c47

StuO9Jz.gif

Not bad. I think Deathstroke would make for a cool movie villain, if only because of the potential fight scenes. Wonder who'd play him?

Wtf where is this from?

People are guessing test footage from a new Batman film starring Affleck. Could also be Justice League, but I feel like if you get superpowered characters involved, Deathstroke instantly ain't shit.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Deathstroke is visually identifiable to me, but know nothing about him.

What's cool about him?

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I don't follow comics at all; but I could have sworn that guy's name was Slade. I have no idea who Deathstroke is, lol.

Time to google.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I don't follow comics at all; but I could have sworn that guy's name was Slade. I have no idea who Deathstroke is, lol.

Time to google.

I believe Slade is his real name. ... thinking back to when I watched Teen Titans, I guess they never called him "Deathstroke" because it was a kids show.

Deathstroke is visually identifiable to me, but know nothing about him.

What's cool about him?

He's as anime as villains get. My understanding is that he's just a badass assassin (very agile, peak physical strength, proficient with several different styles of combat and weapons).

Veelk

Banned
I wonder if inbetween the time that I write this post and when I post it, someone will post that stupid ass Manu stare gif from Arrow. Edit: guess not. I'll take it upon myself then, I suppose.

excited-to-see-slade-wilson-return-to-arrow-gif-204518.gif

Anyway, it's....cool, I guess. It's snyder's DC universe though. It's hard to get excited over what they'll almost inevitably fuck up.

Time to google.

The character from Teen Titans was this guy, Deathstroke. They didn't call him Deathstroke because it was a kids show and I guess that name was too much. Slade Wilson is his real name, so the cartoon opted for that name instead.

yuraya

There is no way the solo Batman movie is filming atm. Its definitely Justice League.

Snyder's take on this is gonna be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom