• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben Affleck just posted something Bartman-related on his Facenook

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZRvXGQ.gif

Deathstroke looks lit as fuck, but he better not be the main villain. Gimme anotherone.gif Ben, but try to keep it a secret.

I still can't tell if the rumor that most of the movie will be in Arkham is legit or not. Still praying for that Red Hood movie, which has the most potential. Mostly because for me, it was the best DC animated movie by far and my favorite as well.

Penguin

There is no way the solo Batman movie is filming atm. Its definitely Justice League.

Snyder's take on this is gonna be insane.

Could also be a costume test for like a Suicide Squad sequel, which honestly think he would be a bigger deal in since he can really shine.

If he is part of a movie with a bigger threat and Justice League, won't get as much to do.

plz don't waste him in garbage suicide squad. just have deathstroke be a minor antagonist for the batman flick. somebody to flex his fighting skills with.

man i hope that arkham asylum rumor is true. we're about due for another raid/dredd style action movie. would work well too for batman, especially if he sets some good mood with the atmosphere around the asylum.

Jigolo

Is he workin on the solo movie while working Justice league at the same time? And by that I mean filming, not pre production

Is he workin on the solo movie while working Justice league at the same time? And by that I mean filming, not pre production

No, we would know if Batman was filming. Film productions aren't kept as secrets. This is surely from the Justice League set.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
if this is for Baffeck solo, i still have faith it might turn out OK

hopefully it's as good as Arrow S2 Slade

Haha such randomness. I'm guess this is something from JL as I dont see anything from Batman being started so early. A fight scene between this Batman and Deathstroke will be fucking glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom