• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben Affleck just posted something Bartman-related on his Facenook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I'd like to see what you consider to be amazing Deathstroke cosplay.

Just the quick googles have found better

th5DRQG.jpg

Deathstroke has the agility of 10 men, dude looks like he can barely move in that

DeathyBoy

Banned
Lol but DC sucks guys Suicide :
Squad not even gonna make a billion, Deathstroke is a Deadpool rip off where's the jokes hahagaga Superman banged Louis in ground zero.

#onyourleft #ChrisEvanslaughing #grimdark

I fuckING don't get it

why do they keep trying to shove him in with the big dogs. It was fucking dumb in identity crisis

this is a guy who made his name fighting a bunch of dumb kids

Haha such randomness. I'm guess this is something from JL as I dont see anything from Batman being started so early. A fight scene between this Batman and Deathstroke will be fucking glorious.

My guess as well.. Deathstroke isnt that well known outside of comic readers so I presume they will hype those folks up by showing a bit of him in Justice League instrad of jumping right into a Batman movie with Slade as the main villain.

lol no slayven. those pics are bulky as shit. that gif in the OP is about as good as it will get for deathstroke live action tbh (going with the armored look). nice and sleek.

Slayven

I fuckING don't get it

why do they keep trying to shove him in with the big dogs. It was fucking dumb in identity crisis

this is a guy who made his name fighting a bunch of dumb kids

And having sex with them. Remember he wanted HIVE to let him keep Starfire and Raven as sex slaves for the Judas Contract

Sou Da

lol no slayven. those pics are bulky as shit. that gif in the OP is about as good as it will get for deathstroke live action tbh (going with the armored look). nice and sleek.

Yeah I'm not a fan of metal maskstroke.

But his whole aesthetic is tacticool so whatever, if they pull some Identity Crisis shit with him in JL I'm going to walk out the theatre.

DeathyBoy

Banned
And having sex with them. Remember he wanted HIVE to let him keep Starfire and Raven as sex slaves for the Judas Contract

And people say pathetic friend zoned Slade was being unfaithful to the character in Arrow S2.

The guys Dolphins Ziggler, the guy you feed to the guy you want to push.

Arkham Origins is the secret best Arkham game so I'm in for a recreation of that Deathstroke vs. Batfleck.
Despite all the pain and suffering the DCEU has brought us, Affleck will be our Lord and Saviour. Believe!

Burt

Does he have big rubbery fingers to go with that bulbous predator head?

He has the proportions of my Allen Iverson bobblehead from 1999.

Is that from the last game? Or Origins or whichever one had Deathstroke in it? That looks pretty good like it could be live-action.

It's FMV/CG from one of the trailers for Arkham Origins.

I actually thought the fight you have with him in-game was pretty cool as well.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Just the quick googles have found better

Deathstroke has the agility of 10 men, dude looks like he can barely move in that

"IM NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!"

Lol, those look like shit. And Batfleck doesn't seem to be the most flexible on first sight either, yet his fight scenes are fantastic. It'll be fine.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I thought Will Smith played this character in SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom