• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Itagaki sued for sexual harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenpp72

Im just ripping this directly off of ign forums, from ikachii (he's japanese)

Some former employee of Tecmo (31 years old) filed for 10 mil JPY in damages against Itagaki (39) for acts of sexual harassment dating back to Sept. 2003!

Girl claimed she quit the company on the 8th of Sept. this year because of Itagaki and filed suit on the 10th. The existence of the case just came to light today

This explains Itagaki's sudden demotion to Exec. Officer from Managing Exec. Officer

Some pretty rancid details in the article; taxis, hotels, deep kissing etc., with Itagaki admitting it, but saying it was consensual -- dude is married with children too -- heheh

Tecmo dissed the girl when she brought the issue to them too -- her boss told her to handle the situation herself; the company told her that they couldn't label it as sexual harassment and that if she ditched work for another two weeks or more she'd be let go (she hadn't been coming into the office due to being mentally affected by the situation)

Here's to the man who brought us teh best in CG titties

Link (Japanese)
http://www.zakzak.co.jp/top/2006_11/t2006110710.html

Credit to ikachii again. Dunno if he post around here.

Sho Nuff

Banned
I seem to remember going to a party and seeing him with a posse of hot chicks!!!

Ken K was there too but there were no hot chicks for him :(((

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
ME0000609077_1.gif

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

Ha! I knew he was an asshole. I knew he was an asshole way back when everyone else... well, thought he was an asshole... but they all thought he was a cool asshole.

Not anymore.

Jive Turkey said:
$50 says she was Team Ninja's mocap girl.
Yep. :)

And this girl is SO going to lose this case.

Why? Its your standard girl at the office; just waiting for the PERFECT opportunity to screw over ANYONE in the company, and HURT the company in the process.

For christ's sakes. The girl got dissed by the execs, because of her tone.

I swear, women at work are more greedy than the men.

I want to know what reasons she had for waiting three years before filing these charges. Did she think her job was in jeopardy or something if she told someone?

sp0rsk said:
This is not a surprise.
What are you talking about? I can't believe that a barely talented loud mouth alcoholic asshole with little respect for women turned out to be a pervert.

I doubt this lawsuit will get far. Office affairs are very common in Japan, unless she can prove it was against her will this case will get absolutely nowhere.

LegendofJoe said:
I doubt this lawsuit will get far. Office affairs are very common in Japan, unless she can prove it was against her will this case will get absolutely nowhere.
You just proved what I just said. :)

Now this means Ninja Gaiden 2 will be delayed. THANKS A LOT WHORE!

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
So is his current facial scarring due to the girl throwing acid on his face as she tried to run away?

Itagaki is the new R.Kelly

I'm waiting for Miyamoto to come out with sexual harassment charges against Yamauchi in his early days at the company.

You know it happened.

OatmealMu

BlueTsunami said:
So is his current facial scarring due to the girl throwing acid on his face as she tried to run away?

Itagaki is the new R.Kelly

Before joining Tecmo, Itagaki was the moon.

Hero

Itagaki am crying.

Doubt this will have any kind of difference in the game output of Team Ninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom